$1million bet on fake footy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You can only hope that the individual wouldn't miss the million if they lose. It's frightening to me. I don't mind the odd bet but I'm talking a few quid every once in a while

FWIW I think he's got decent odds there.

Collingwood are on fire, and Carlton are known to take the gas under pressure. They have to win every game for the rest of the year to make the 8

As for the clientele of Collingwood - I live in Clifton Hill (previously known as North Collingwood)..... and it is basically Melbourne's version of Redfern from 10 years ago. There are very well off people, and very poor people. The price of a block (as per @Thewestisbest) is ~$1.2m - but they are TINY blocks because they are so close to the city. So in truth, it is actually VERY expensive for a family home.....

Just filling in some southern facts for you all!

Go Swans.

mrs-browns-boys.gif

He may win and win well, but seems an odd bet given the very unpredictable history of these 2 sides.
As a Carlton supporter, I have seen the Carlton vs Collingwood rivalry over many years and 1 thing is certain......regardless of the odds, who is red hot favourite ect, there have been Many of these battles won by the underdogs.
Anyway I'll be backing Carlton at 3/1 in a 50/50 contest, but maybe not the million at stake...

He may win and win well, but seems an odd bet given the very unpredictable history of these 2 sides.
As a Carlton supporter, I have seen the Carlton vs Collingwood rivalry over many years and 1 thing is certain......regardless of the odds, who is red hot favourite ect, there have been Many of these battles won by the underdogs.
Anyway I'll be backing Carlton at 3/1 in a 50/50 contest, but maybe not the million at stake...
Good luck but go the Pies .

Good luck but go the Pies .
Love your work manly al and generally we share similar views on the footy stuff, but a rivalry in the AFL is a good thing.
What's your thoughts though mate in relationship to results with these 2 teams.....pretty unpredicatable....I mean I have seen games Carlton have come in red hot and Collingwood win by a margin and vice versa ??

Love your work manly al and generally we share similar views on the footy stuff, but a rivalry in the AFL is a good thing.
What's your thoughts though mate in relationship to results with these 2 teams.....pretty unpredicatable....I mean I have seen games Carlton have come in red hot and Collingwood win by a margin and vice versa ??
Don 't watch all of Collingwood "s matches T B H , as in contrast to Manly .
Also only vague recollections of previous Pies , Carlton clashes .
Carlton seem definite improvers the past couple of seasons and Pies , bit unlucky last season [ but also recall just sneaking home against Carlton in one match ]
Pies going quite well of course but being beaten by Lions and Melbourne already this season, plenty of challenges still if they are to be 2023 premiers
Still a couple of top liners to return for the Pies and probably soon but regardless would expect to have an edge over Carlton whenever they play next

For this reason alone, I hope the Collingwood supporter loses his million..

I would also add that Collingwood would be the AFL equivalent of Souffs- inbred fans, missing teef etc...

I laugh when I read this stuff

I have a couple of mates who bet for a living, have done their whole life, basically since leaving school.

just last week one was refused a $500 win bet with the TAB. They cut his bet to $320.

Wet start to the day down here - but looks like a perfect evening for footy.

I think carlton needed it to be pouring rain to be any chance.

I don't mind the blues - but the Pies are on a rampant charge. Pies to win by 50+ for me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8