Zorbs this morning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Realistically the only clubs we have a chance of beating are the Donkeys, the 'Cows and the Dogs, but we don't meet any of them until round 10...
Oh dear!
I only feel confident with the Dogs. The other two still worry me in our current state, and I certainly wouldn't take the Dogs as a given

Correct me if I’m wrong, but is it after Rnd 11 your reggies are allowed to come straight into NRL? If that’s the case, how many can we swap at once? It’s probably a moot point anyway, Des won’t do it. Stick with the usual suspects.
Yeah round 12 I think for Dev players

Said we're chasing a S of O forward, not Nathan Brown.
Also said Croker and Walker has been failures and doesn't know why Des persists.
Our junior rep teams have been killing it
Can "t agree with Walker being a failure , playing out of position but still only one of the few most likely to trouble an opposition 's defence . Not easy being at the back with the type of up tempo footy these days and it not as if he is not putting in and prepared to tough it out at the back . Put him at centre and if he can not make an impression there , well maybe his effectiveness has started to wane a bit . Ironically Elliott did O k as a full back but was probably more suited to centre as well , Again can only suggest Harper or Funa at the back until Tom returns and let Walker play to his more natural position at centre , if foz was not there and Schuster not required in the back row , would even suggest that he would go back to 6 again

Also said that Des summoned his coaching staff in early yesterday morning hours after their loss to the Dragons.
Yeah. Apparently he told them he'd been reading Silvertails who continually talk-up the talents of players called Harpo, Tyfuna, Tenterfield and Tippytoes. He asked them if anyone knew of these players, and if so did they have any way of contacting them . . .

Yeah. Apparently he told them he'd been reading Silvertails who continually talk-up the talents of players called Harpo, Tyfuna, Tenterfield and Tippytoes. He asked them if anyone knew of these players, and if so did they have any way of contacting them . . .
One of your best.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6