Zorba's view...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Starting to have trouble with reality again. You must remember that these thoughts are only inside your own head.

The truth is simple. I don't like the bitter garbage the man posts.
So your response is to post even more bitter garbage?

Ryan's "negative" posts initially activated me too. Then one day I realised those thoughts were only inside my head.

When I stopped taking my thoughts so seriously I realised the forum is poorer and less colourful when Ryan doesn't post. And that he is a truly likable guy.

So your response is to post even more bitter garbage?

Ryan's "negative" posts initially activated me too. Then one day I realised those thoughts were only inside my head.

When I stopped taking my thoughts so seriously I realised the forum is poorer and less colourful when Ryan doesn't post. And that he is a truly likable guy.

So what.

So what you accuse Ryan of you are doing yourself.

You see that don't you? It's just the way these things work.

So if it's OK for Ryan to do it, it's OK for Woodsie too!

I get it. Each to their own and no need for a third party to constantly get involved. Sweet!

Uh Oh! Now I'm doing what you're doing. :confused:

Except, I'm doing it out of boredom and fun, nothing more.

@;)

@Woodsie you heartless keyboard thug. You have just broken my spirit and crushed my self esteem with that troll. I will need counselling now.

Thankyou however for showing me the truth...painful as it is......

:(

Can you guys head off for a bit and catch some Pokemons.

I believe they are a very calming influence.

Yella bellies do it for me. Them and saratoga! If you can get sara out of that toga, you'll soon be feeling relaxed!

Well...that's what starship reckon. Remember that old song, Sara?

"I'll never find another girl like you, for happy endings it takes two"

Anyway...I like to fish.

Yella bellies do it for me. Them and saratoga! If you can get sara out of that toga, you'll soon be feeling relaxed!

Well...that's what starship reckon. Remember that old song, Sara?

"I'll never find another girl like you, for happy endings it takes two"

Anyway...I like to fish.
Caught a few " Bellies" never a Saratoga, I hear they are fun!

The ignore button is your friend Woodsie.
Cant get riled up , if you cant read it

Caught a few " Bellies" never a Saratoga, I hear they are fun!

They are too, mate! Some people say they have a soft mouth, some say a hard mouth. All I know is you have to sink the hook deep or 9 times out of 10, you'll get them all the way to the bank and they'll jump, twist and throw the hook! They are a good fighting fish, but not a nice plate fish.

They are too, mate! Some people say they have a soft mouth, some say a hard mouth. All I know is you have to sink the hook deep or 9 times out of 10, you'll get them all the way to the bank and they'll jump, twist and throw the hook! They are a good fighting fish, but not a nice plate fish.

I prefer to eat what I catch !!

What's going on? What's going on? Has someone disgraced themselves? Has someone soiled the sheets? Where's my camera? I always seem to find out about these things too late. Lust, intrigue, battle scenes, toilet jokes, Peter Peters. All the best items to get the goss on I say and I'm always too late. Where's that damned camera?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2