[Resurrected] Zorba's 'Statistics don't lie'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As this is largely directed at me and and others who do like to debate points rather than declare that we know everything . The negative know it all types get very cranky when they are exposed and that is your main issue .

That's " the lot " that I believe have something wrong with them but we will agree to blah blah ........

I work from home and have a wife and a home enterprise but have time to do other things including this . No worries at all . People often say when they see what I do here that surely you aren't doing it all by yourself , but I am . I don't get into the boring notion that I don't have any time .

Relax Dan about this notion that most of you are thick skinned and will debate. The evidence suggests otherwise. I rarely miss when someone is trying to be funny but when they are so deadly serious about their own notions and stick up for them furiously , nobody misses that either .
It gets denied when they start to look silly and the old lighten up chestnut seems to appear.

I've used lighten up sarcastically which goes over the head of you lot , ironic I suppose.

The notion that I or people like WL think their opinions are better than anyone else's is not reality. What is reality is that they express opinions often which anyone can debate but many refuse to in a fair manner. They misquote and move the goal posts and then disappear when they are losing.

You are completely wrong to suggest I don't like my opinions being challenged, 100 % crap .

It's those who are saying the coach is an idiot and then give him a whole lot of appalling device who are refusing to debate and then display none of this mythical Thick Skin which so plentiful.

Tell me exactly where I exposed my superiority on my last " debate" with Northern Eagle and Seaeaglerock 8 . They quite rightly engaged me in a debate and I believe I defended my position in a fair manner . Neither of them were fair or accurate yet somehow I am painted by you as a villain .

I had no plans to engage with your mate Eagle8 and You can't ignore staff members . He engaged with me . I would sooner he leaves me alone but if he with his superior attitude wants to nail me to the wall and misquote me I have the option to leave as I did before or counter his attack.
I can decide this for myself.
If you are wasting time you don't have which must be bad for you can I suggest that you review your position ? Telling people like me that you can determine their misery from another country is amzing .

I can't speak for anyone else but I'm just fine , happy as they come !

Those who desert the club , hand in their membership and complain that the club isn't following their advice are the ones I suspect need to examine the way they think. They then come on here and expect everyone to agree with their miserable and false assessment . If I and people like Woodsie feel like challenging their views I'm still struggling to see the problem . If we end up being right it doesn't mean we need to be sorted out .

Of course reviving old threads annoys some people , I get annoyed by posts and posters and most I ignore now but if I chose to respond I will . Making assertions about the future and clearly implying that you are superior is fair game if ever I've seen it. I accept that I over do it but I will stick to my philosophy on this I don't need any advice on how I think .

One final point if you are still reading , I was on here as "Enigma" before and logged out because I found the lack of actual debate to be a waste of time. A couple of superior negative types were drilling me with illogical crap about Barrett and Fulton and I chose to exit because I was about to get abusive.

I tried to log on months later but failed and through my fault . I tried again later and I was successful but was stopped from using the same name . I am not good with computers . I said I was Enigma before so no deception is involved if anyone may think this

Dan if you hate running this site and it is making you so miserable , why bother ? ( Not much fun having someone put words in your mouth is it? )

If you read your own post you will find most of it is your impressions and opinions laced with advice . I don't accept most of it but I am happy to agree to disagree .

ps I've remembered why I started reviving old threads , several reasons , I find them very interesting , the refusal of some people to debate them at the time with me and to see if the negative types have the courage of their convictions.
As my kids would say "calm the farm" & "cool the pool".

@Forty Baskets you have highlighted something very important here, and that is you clearly lack a certain level of reading comprehension. You've managed to completely miss the point and failed to heed the advice held within my message.

For a 55 year old man I am quite surprised at your world view the only time I've experienced speech patterns and behavior similar to yours is in dealings with people in the throes of mania.

I'll ask that you please spend some time making yourself familiar with the sites terms of service, privacy policy and other regulations, you are of course welcome to participate here as is anyone however bullying comes in many forms yours and another's posts have in recent weeks crossed those lines and the regulations of the site, consider this firm advice to just check yourself twice before continuing with a post.

Last edited:
@Forty Baskets you have highlighted something very important here, and that is you clearly lack a certain level of reading comprehension. You've managed to completely miss the point and failed to heed the advice held within my message.

For a 55 year old man I am quite surprised at your world view the only time I've experienced speech patterns and behavior similar to yours is in dealings with people in the throes of mania.

I'll as that you please spend some time making yourself familiar with the sites terms of service, privacy policy and other regulations, you are of course welcome to participate here as is anyone however bullying comes in many forms yours and another's posts have in recent weeks crossed those lines and the regulations of the site consider this firm advice to just check yourself twice before continuing with a post.

There's a few on the aggro juice Dan, FFS can't we just talk footy??

A number on here need to take stock.

There's a few on the aggro juice Dan, FFS can't we just talk footy??

A number on here need to take stock.
Totally agree mate.
Though whilst we are off topic total cost of keeping the app running for a year will be USD 650 I think given that I will wind it down. There is another solution available for 120 that I will try to it won't be accessing the entire site so ripping etc would need to be done in browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7