Zorba wins FC board spot without a fight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pity it was Max K who fell on his sword instead of that old fart Z. Some people just can't let go.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
All the players love Zorba so it's a good thing isnt it,
Really does not matter what us on ST think does it

No our opinions wouldnt matter to anyone. Its a step in the right direction given that players love him and most fans as well.

The only thing that is needed now is for Bob Reilly to remove himself from the football club's rep on the Sea Eagles board and we can all move on.

Do the right thing Bob!

Interesting rory will do a great job he was also a massive fan of grant mayer and was flithy in 2009 when grant got punted.

How does the FC board select the two representatives to sit on the Board of MWSE?

Is it is vote to be chair, once the new board sits?

Great. A voice for the players and coaching staff! Viva Zorba, Viva Manly.
I only care about winning premierships (the reason for following a club. hence, I side with players, staff & coach/until they wear different colours), not some non-ex-players/board members nor disgruntled fans.

How about this exodous the media kept claiming would happen? 4 players re-signed and most support staff to stay put since Des announced he was leaving.

bones said:
Arko was all for it so that's good enough for me.

If its good enough for Arko and Bones, it's good enough for me. Then again I would say that being the only (self) elected member of the Bones fan club board of directors...

Chip and Chase said:
So does this solve anything ?
The issue has been spending other parties' monies, so nothing has changed.
Zorba is not the FC Board except in his perception. This will just make the FC Meetings prolonged IMO.
I expect many verbose articles in the Manly Daily about Board matters, rather than what is happening on the Field.

Penn is currently lobbying to relate the voting rights to monies contributed. The saga continues :(

Maybe we can have one member for every 1 percent you own?

Even the Fluffster might get a run on one of the boards then

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8