Zorba spruiking API on 2ky

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
heard him talking up Korisau on the radio for a replacement for peats. Admitted that his service from dummy half was not quite as good as peats but was better in other areas.

I don't think peats was the reason nsw lost. As I recall he was selected so that Pearce could. E the sole playmaking leader. I like API but I don't think he is origin ready just yet. Let him have a strong year and then play finals for us. Then see how he looks.

Personally I think McInnes would have done a good job for the blues too.

Not that I'd take Zorba's comment too seriously, as he's all about media manipulation, but the playmaking area is probably where NSW failed to close it out (and the refs, yeah yeah yeah). Moylan in for Maloney would be interesting.

They were all saying how great peats was in the first game and the difference he made.
I was screaming at the radio to ask him about DOEs constant omission.

Is peats injured and cant play. He deserves another shot
No Zorba was saying Korisau should replace him. That he API is second best hooker on form in the comp. I really liked that he said service from dummy half though peats was ahead of API. It means the club is aware (which they obviously would be) and hopefully Korisau is doing everything in his power to improve on what has already been a huge improvement.

Moylan in for Maloney would be interesting.
Not sure I'd be dropping Maloney just yet, but I'm a big fan of Moylan, and he might end up being a better half than a fullback. It's interesting that he has a similar touch footy background to Shaun Johnson, which you can see when he plays, but to my mind he reads the game better than Johnson and also plays more direct.

Would be interesting but I think NSW want someone who is just going to throw clean passes and nothing else.
Not a fan of Moylan for Origin

NSW ain't replacing Peats unless his arm falls off. Zorba dribbling sausage roll sauce as usual. He had two massive games in defence and service was crisp. Running metres probably the only thing he could improve a little, but he was on par with his opposite in that category and NSW game was very forwards driven, so instruction to just pass it no doubt. Api is more a running hooker, which nsw dont really need as a priority with their solid pack. Just need reliable service, and someone to tackle well in the middle.

Api still has a fair way to go before you even talk Origin as much as he has improved this season. QLD forwards would target and roll through him. Stats aren't everything of course, but first thing Api needs is to get himself lower than 3rd on the overall missed tackles list. Followed by consistency in service.

NRL
Peats average tackles 42.9 - missed tackles 2.3 per game, errors 0.6pg
Api average tackles 37.2 - missed tackles 4.6 per game, errors 0.7pg

Peats in origin across the two games
average tackles 55 - missed tackles 2.5 - Errors 0
You don't even consider dropping someone who played two games like he did.

I reckon Peats is good for NSW, api needs some more time although I don't see much reason to drop Peats

For origin I would make no changes. We had 1 and a half games where we dominated and then lost our way for a half.

Hayne whilst poor in game 2 to me is worth the risk. I don't think his performance will sit well with him and he will come out swinging in game 3.

If Cordner is injured I'd be tempted to move Jack Bird into the 2nd Row. I think we need to see more of him in origin.

Peats definitely deserves another chance and I wouldn't be looking at Api if he was out.

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8