Zorba Respond.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To this Andrew Webster ****. You are a magnificent media presence use all your powers.

And manly should boycott all interviews with Webster and the SMH after this horrendously hypocritical article from a self promoting flog of a reporter.

Paul Kent (i know he got it wrong with snake a while ago) is the best journo in league and probably apart from Crawley and Brent Reed one of the only decent ones.

To this Andrew Webster ****. You are a magnificent media presence use all your powers.

And manly should boycott all interviews with Webster and the SMH after this horrendously hypocritical article from a self promoting flog of a reporter.

Paul Kent (i know he got it wrong with snake a while ago) is the best journo in league and probably apart from Crawley and Brent Reed one of the only decent ones.

Crawley said DCE had the personality of a fish a week ago.

Malcolm Knox is the best league journo around (he doesn't stick to just league though) and it's not even close imo.

Malcolm Knox is the best league journo around (he doesn't stick to just league though) and it's not even close imo.
With a face like crawleys he should be quiet.
And I can tell you 1st hand, he is a VERY boring individual.

Zorba done something?
1379350800000.jpg

Ok, I had to read the Andrew Webster article to see what the hell you're talking about.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ans-puts-players-offside-20170626-gwyw1e.html

Wow! Someone can actually talk with aplomb and he's bagged for it??
I can listen to Cherry and actually understand what he's saying - not hearing the same cliches that most other players say attached to their usual verbal diahorrea, "week in, week out". (Another ridiculous RL saying that I can't stand. Just say, Every week!)

Cherry speaks with intelligence. He has crafted his gift of media speak.
Reporters shouldn't be bagging him for it.

I agree, Top End Eagle. Cherry won't reply but someone from the Club should respond!

Ok, I had to read the Andrew Webster article to see what the hell you're talking about.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ans-puts-players-offside-20170626-gwyw1e.html

Wow! Someone can actually talk with aplomb and he's bagged for it??
I can listen to Cherry and actually understand what he's saying - not hearing the same cliches that most other players say attached to their usual verbal diahorrea, "week in, week out". (Another ridiculous RL saying that I can't stand. Just say, Every week!)

Cherry speaks with intelligence. He has crafted his gift of media speak.
Reporters shouldn't be bagging him for it.

I agree, Top End Eagle. Cherry won't reply but someone from the Club should respond!
The irony to this story is that Webster has been very vocal about his sexuality and how he has been treated and ostracised through his life because of this.But isn't he doing the same to DCE because he is different?I also find it interesting that he says some former teammates couldn't get along with him.We all know who Webster interviewed for that part of his story but what about quotes from someone as highly respected in the game as Matt Ballin,who is friends with DCE,just to get a balanced story

The irony to this story is that Webster has been very vocal about his sexuality and how he has been treated and ostracised through his life because of this.But isn't he doing the same to DCE because he is different?I also find it interesting that he says some former teammates couldn't get along with him.We all know who Webster interviewed for that part of his story but what about quotes from someone as highly respected in the game as Matt Ballin,who is friends with DCE,just to get a balanced story

Good point about players on the other side of the fence. Fairly telling, I think, that DCE seems to be good mates with the Ballins, the Buhrers and others of that ilk - the family-oriented, all-round good guys that stay out of trouble and the limelight. You'd even put Nate Myles in that category in recent years.

Years ago he had a crack at Webster over something he wrote about Manly or a Manly player.

Something along the lines of 'If he ever gets a rugby league scoop, it will be a first.' However more recently he has sung Webster's praises.

By definition aren't all scoops .. firsts.

Sounds like Zorba was channelling his inner Rex Mossop.

I am fairly sure Knox lives on the Beaches, and is more than likely an Eagles supporter.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7