Zorba has something to say...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
No mention of Webster but zorba was spot on while the bullsh*tszu just kept dribbling a bib full as per.

Zorba isn't the greatest at articulating his argument on air. But I totally agree that purely on form DCE should be the obvious replacement for JT. His experience and form would give the toads a winning edge. It's just a shame that due to biased media perception driven by a few w#nk#rs, DCE will be denied the opportunity he deserves.

Zorba isn't the greatest at articulating his argument on air. But I totally agree that purely on form DCE should be the obvious replacement for JT. His experience and form would give the toads a winning edge. It's just a shame that due to biased media perception driven by a few w#nk#rs, DCE will be denied the opportunity he deserves.

I think Zorba was being very restrained ... remember as Media Manager he also needs a good working relationship with the hacks ... I believe he got his message across without blowing up delux and calling them all childish arrseoles like he wanted to.

I think Zorba was being very restrained ... remember as Media Manager he also needs a good working relationship with the hacks ... I believe he got his message across without blowing up delux and calling them all childish arrseoles like he wanted to.
That long pause was telling.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8