• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
where for art though.

Check your email champ (Bigpond)
Dan

DAN READ THIS ON YOU iPhone!!!

It needs a power supply. It seems a capacitator has blown in it.

BTW were you driving around the GC with an Eag 13 number plate?

haha, thanks mate, looks like the power supply is completely gone.

it was nice to meet you in person finally!

Nah the Eag 13 is someone else, I cant remember who it was though, but someone on the main site

I have seen one explode in an X-ray tube, very messy, very stinky. Actually come to think of it I can't remember if it a capacitator or not. Probably is.

The PSU is completely dead, less life in there than a party at the popes house

i got it to windows the previous day, which led me to believe it was the cap. The **** thing is it is a dell so a replacement Powersupply will be either A) hard to get or b) easier to get if you go to a local office/uni/school and see if they have any dead comps around.

Yeah its cool, I thinka standard ATX should fit it, the hope is the re-use centre has one tomorrow so I can throw that in and it should be ok. Otherwise I will have to order one online.

It started trying to spark up, we got an amber flashing light, but that was it. I flicked it to 115 instead of 240 and then back without plugging it in, but that seems to have killed the last dying bit of activity it had

Dan link said:
Yeah its cool, I thinka standard ATX should fit it, the hope is the re-use centre has one tomorrow so I can throw that in and it should be ok. Otherwise I will have to order one online.

It started trying to spark up, we got an amber flashing light, but that was it. I flicked it to 115 instead of 240 and then back without plugging it in, but that seems to have killed the last dying bit of activity it had

LoL i did that once. It flicked the circuit breaker. That definately kills them. btw, i will send the details now

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4