• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Actually looked pretty good in 3-4 times I seen him play.
Sharp out of dummy half and that bit of unpredictability in attack.
The reason I feel we have not seen him, even when struggling for options comes down to 2 reasons.
He has the odd error in his game and misses more tackles than Des would like.

Ipape has not returned either, staying put in PNG in 2021. So both the ressie hookers from 2020 gone. Levi gone.

One could argue Cust was a 5/8 last year not a 9. And Foran who really knows?

Croker. Possibly add Schuster who some how in recent weeks is being referred to as a possible hooking option.

It's all a little secretive and strange.

Ipape has not returned either, staying put in PNG in 2021. So both the ressie hookers from 2020 gone. Levi gone.

One could argue Cust was a 5/8 last year not a 9. And Foran who really knows?

Croker. Possibly add Schuster who some how in recent weeks is being referred to as a possible hooking option.

It's all a little secretive and strange.
Not having a decent hooker will kill our season, it’s such a vital position. Can’t believe Des is putting all his eggs in the “Fainu will play after his court case is finished”...? What’s our hooking plan Des?? If it’s Croker / Cust / Foran our season is finished before it starts.

Not having a decent hooker will kill our season, it’s such a vital position. Can’t believe Des is putting all his eggs in the “Fainu will play after his court case is finished”...? What’s our hooking plan Des?? If it’s Croker / Cust / Foran our season is finished before it starts.
Let us give every one of our 2021 squad of players the opportunity to have their say on the field before we start to finish them off in the off season feathered friend

Every one deserves a shot at redemption .
images.png

Let us give every one of our 2021 squad of players the opportunity to have their say on the field before we start to finish them off in the off season feathered friend

Every one deserves a shot at redemption .
View attachment 16907
Nothing to do with redemption Bozo we just need the right fit for the right positions. Hope I’m proven wrong & our make shift hookers have a great season :praying:

It’s TNI ( god help us )

I can’t question his enthusiasm BUT he’s a park footballer at best!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6