Zane Tetavano

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.

king2213

Reserve Grader
can see why toovey signed him up.

If Toovey was still here

Gutherson
Hiku
Buhrer

Would still be here

And Myles, Brown, Api would not have been recruited on 3 year deals most likely 0 year deals

Very erratic and pin the tail on the donkey recruits

Let's call a spade a spade

If I remember, we had to cut Zane because of a major indiscretion. There is no way the NRL would have allowed him to play after what he did.

Cutting Gutho rankles with me cause he is our junior and to see him wearing the colours of the whinging worms disgusts me. It has already bitten us big time and hindsight is a great thing but you have to acknowledge it was a dud decision to let him go!

Gutho went because he wanted to play fullback exclusively and with Tom T that wasn't going to happen. Parra offered the No.1 jumper to him, he asked if he could go, the club allowed him to. Pretty simple really. Unfortunately for him Parra cant be trusted and he is now wearing the No. 6 but still, hardly Manly's fault.

Can we please move on from the "we shouldn't have let this player leave 2 years ago" line? Particularly when that player wanted to go.

Gutho went because he wanted to play fullback exclusively and with Tom T that wasn't going to happen. Parra offered the No.1 jumper to him, he asked if he could go, the club allowed him to. Pretty simple really. Unfortunately for him Parra cant be trusted and he is now wearing the No. 6 but still, hardly Manly's fault.

Can we please move on from the "we shouldn't have let this player leave 2 years ago" line? Particularly when that player wanted to go.
So why did he re-sign with Doesn'tmatta. He's never going to be playing fullback with them?

So why did he re-sign with Doesn'tmatta. He's never going to be playing fullback with them?

People change, players change, money talks. The simple answer is as I said above, Gutho wanted to play fullback and was never going to get the opportunity. Parra offered it to him so the club let him pursue it. Manly can hardly be held accountable for anything that happens after that.

Has ryan matterson blown up in the off season or what! He looks like he has put on 10kg. Some of his defense last night was memorable. Is he off contract? Would be a good cheap addition. And t baz should sniff around goulds ass to get sitaleki over to manly this yr. He is the goods

It's not productive to always be thinking of what ifs and hypotheticals however there's a very good chance that we would have been better off with Tooves as coach than Trent Barrett. No offense to Trent but Tooves was a successful Manly coach with runs on the board. He's already had success with Bradford in a short time.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10