Zac Lomax

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
Has Zac Lomax played his last game for the St George Illawarra Dragons?

Rumour mill is churning after Lomax unfollowed the club and removed them from his bio on instragram.

The story adding weight to the rumour is he was one of the players clashing with the club over signing a stat declaration from BBQ-gate, and that things have been frosty since.

Hearing a possible swap between Lomax and Moses Mbye is on the cards being Dragons have been keen on taking Mbye from the Tigers at a cut price. This link seems more plausible than the Curtis Scott one.

Would be a good signing for the Tigers who need some better centres.

OVER TO YOU DES!

will be paying a lot of bucks and obviously a number of teams willing to pay that kinda money for him. Penrith, Roosters, Rabbits a few that will be all over him.

will be paying a lot of bucks and obviously a number of teams willing to pay that kinda money for him. Penrith, Roosters, Rabbits a few that will be all over him.
Don't know if the rabbits have all that much cap space to work with

We should have a little cap space to recruit, shouldn't we?
If as reported we will be parting ways with Tafua, Tyfuna, Jetski, Lance and Davy (I hope that is not true), possibly Walker, SirLoin, Con, Kapow .....
Potentially we should have the money for an 'expensive' player such as Lomax and then rely on filling the other spaces with our Development players and juniors.

But again hes a @dick@ isnt he? I thought we were trying to clense the club of Utter cockwombles? We don't need thick as plank idiots that cause issues no matter how good they are. Case in point 'I WISH i Addin left
for-a-newer pice of cake'...... sorry best i could come up with.

Not sure what’s wrong with the 4 centres we’ve got,especially the current ones defence.When you’ve got play makers like Foran,DCE,Schuster,TomT and a second rower like Olakau’atu,you don’t need to pay too much for your centre’s.Parker and Harper are probably in the top 5 best defensive centres in the game.If Sironen is playing second row then you probably want a more dynamic centre but the two we have now are perfect

Last edited:
We should have a little cap space to recruit, shouldn't we?
If as reported we will be parting ways with Tafua, Tyfuna, Jetski, Lance and Davy (I hope that is not true), possibly Walker, SirLoin, Con, Kapow .....
Potentially we should have the money for an 'expensive' player such as Lomax and then rely on filling the other spaces with our Development players and juniors.
Fairly certain Davey signed for 2 years at least

But again hes a @dick@ isnt he? I thought we were trying to clense the club of Utter cockwombles?
I suspect the fact he refused to sign the stat dec indicates he does have some principle, quite possibly more than some of his buddies .
Agree we don't need him though.

Not sure why any disgruntled player is getting linked to Manly, have a super roster would prefer to keep together - the rebuilding phase has been done, bringing players in from poor outside cultures is a mistake

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8