YOUR GRAND FINAL TIP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Roosters because they are over the cap and will have the premiership taken off them so we will still be reigning premiers next year.

Look at it this way
we will get to see either Soward, Gasnier and Creagh Cry
or
Pearce, Anasta and Carney cry

mickqld link said:
The Roosters because they are over the cap and will have the premiership taken off them so we will still be reigning premiers next year.

Dragons can just "add" Gasnier to a full roster. They'd be cheating the cap as well. But yeah, Roosters are as well I reckon.

They grab the Storms recruitment officer....then all of a sudden can land players all over the shop like Melbourne used to.

Must be a co-incidence.

My tip is that old bee sting will develop a split personality during the game and sh!t himself when ever either side scores.

gonna have to go with the roosters because:

Chocker vs chockers

ARL vs superleague

i know far more stmerge fans

roosters are playing a more enjoyable brand of footy to watch

mickqld link said:

Rooster will never get caught when half their board is Ch9 executives and high profile businessmen. They would be paying them not through the Roosters, much like Broncos and their backers. The Storm only got caught because of an insider telling.

happy to see either side win...just wrapped not to see the Storm at this time of year.

Last time these side met in the GF, it was the famous Langlands and his white boots. What a clown wearing white footy boots. Boots are black and black. This year not 1 boot will be black and the field will be full of clowns, in a red V, in tri colours and dressed in pink as well. I dislike both teams but like the roosters game plan a lot more. I dislike bennett more than smith . The dragons deserve it for 2 seasons of top footy but the roosters turn around is just as deserving. My tip is i wont give a toss.

The only good thing i suppose is i live in qld and the brisbane supporters have a tendancy to support all qld teams when there team is eliminated especially. They have all jumped on the titans bandwagon recently. So this week i am taking the same attitude. I support all NSW teams so 2 of my yeams are in the GF just to piss them

I only support Manly but thats not the way i will be presenting it this week

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8