Your Favourite game and moment from 2019

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Winning that epic clash against the Storm in Melbourne in golden point was the highlight for me . Also pretty impressive display in easily beating the Eels at Brookie earlier in the season . More highs then lows for 2019 , hope the trend can continue even more so in 2020 .

The 11-10 golden point win over the Melbourne Squall in July.
An AFL mate who saw that game said if you were going to give an example of a NRL game, that would be it.
Ditto - still glowing after that Field Goal :rock:
chez_fg_201919_small-min-gif.13349

Attachments

• Chez_FG_201919_small-min.gif
    Chez_FG_201919_small-min.gif
    7.7 MB · Views: 152
Round 4 vs a strong Bunny side. I reckon that win set our season on the right track (bit like a match several years ago vs Chooks where Foran smashed Mitch Pearce)
The emotion and roar of Manly fans at Brookie when DCE nailed that kick sent a tingle down my spine :)
From that moment on, I was confident of a good showing every week, and the players probably were too!

For me.....both wins against the Knights, especially the one in Newcastle! AFB owning Klemmer & that overrated Saifiti....also the look on that other overrated twat Lachlan Fitzgibbon.
:fubar:....think I need a chill pill!!!

Golden point over the storm or the Finals win v Sharks against adversity.

Round 4 vs a strong Bunny side. I reckon that win set our season on the right track (bit like a match several years ago vs Chooks where Foran smashed Mitch Pearce)
The emotion and roar of Manly fans at Brookie when DCE nailed that kick sent a tingle down my spine :)
From that moment on, I was confident of a good showing every week, and the players probably were too!
Pretty inspiring win also and taking into account that Turbo went off with a serious injury just after half time . [ think that Garrick did a good job then filling in ]. Also makes one wonder what could have been with a fully fit and full strength Manly side available for the final "s series .

]

Plenty of great moments - hard to argue with any of those above.

I was really proud of the way the club played throughout both semis given all the injuries etc - that was true spirit! #Manlyforever

Well said, 70’s like performances

Winning that epic clash against the Storm in Melbourne in golden point was the highlight for me . Also pretty impressive display in easily beating the Eels at Brookie earlier in the season . More highs then lows for 2019 , hope the trend can continue even more so in 2020 .
I followed that storm game online, and remember the score refreshing and our score go up by 1 right before my eyes. I did a dance.

Des bringing back that manly edge. The DNA fight brad Parker belting pricks jack goewiski mongrel. The wins hard to go past the win at packed Canberra and finals win v sharks.

the 11-10 storm win as a game but for me personally it was the knights game at brookie, in a corporate box chatting with snake throughout then beaver joins us during the 2nd half(sorry, just had to brag about it once more this year!).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6