young signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just caught the end of the toyota semi between the Raiders & Warriors, featuring 3 players who'll be with us next year. All did well, particularly Sao from what I saw.

Good to hear. Are any available to play on Friday night? ;)

Chee-kam looked like he did his shoulder. Hope he has a quick recovery. Very handy lad by the looks of him. Can put on a hit, and more importantly, take one too. Tough kid.

Apart from 1 mistake early, I thought Hiku was pretty good having never seen the kid play before, and all 3 contributed heavily to both teams.

Chee-kam came good & finished the game well.
Agree on the NZ front rower Sao - has footwork, size, offload & a huge engine - seems exceptional for his age.

Yeah all three guys have alot of potential and talent. I said in another thread that we attained possibly 2 of the best Warriors U20s players. Also Chee-Kam has impressed me with his performances this year.

Forward pack next year possibly

King
Kite
Watmough
Cheekam
Stewart

Buhrer
Rose
Sao
Galuvou

???

obviously wont happen

bennyeagle said:
Forward pack next year possibly

King
Kite
Watmough
Cheekam
Stewart

Buhrer
Rose
Sao
Galuvou

???

obviously wont happen

No Fa'oso and Mauro will play before Chee Kam and Sao - unless Kite is off to the Tigers. i think that both young forwards will taste first grade though. What's the word on Stromquist and Cunningham?

I would have JT in the forwards over Sao better defense. But i think Stromquist and Cunningham, if Robinson leaves would be the closest to first grade.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4