Young Manly Heroes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wright looked a lot like Walker at 5/8 today but with a much better cross field kick. Was running but didn't have anyone running with him a lot of the time, Andrews did have a crack once and Wright put him through to score.

Could well be a good centre in the future who has a handy boot.

Wayne's babes. Great coaching to take them from last to first.
I heard/saw Wayne Lambkin for the first time in the Fox interview before the game and, although it was was short, he did come across as someone who could encourage a cool headed attitude in players, an attitude that appears to have served his team well. I hope he continues to be part of the Sea Eagles coaching staff (after the demise of the NRL under-20's comp.).

Whose the 9 thought he was our best
Manase Fainu - 19 years old, 180cm, 90kg - He looks the goods indeed.

I actually thought that he looked like a young Cameron Smith at times today. He was able to evade defenders with the ball and has the ability to kick for open space to put the opposition under pressure. Not the most accurate passing today but he generally made the right decisions with a low error rate as well. A keeper.

Manase Fainu - 19 years old, 180cm, 90kg - He looks the goods indeed.

I actually thought that he looked like a young Cameron Smith at times today. He was able to evade defenders with the ball and has the ability to kick for open space to put the opposition under pressure. Not the most accurate passing today but he generally made the right decisions with a low error rate as well. A keeper.
He's very impressive, and yet today he was quieter than normal which gives you an indication of his ability.
There are 7-8 players in that squad with big futures.

I think you meant to write 'Young Manly Heroes.'

'Heroes' of course being the plural of 'hero.'

After all, you didn't tune in to "Hogan's Hero's" all those years ago.
Or you can take a look at me I'm yesterday's hero...
And once again professor Zarzoff you have cleared up an English language conundrum for me.
That hero/heroes thing is bloody tricky.
Much obliged sir !!

Or you can take a look at me I'm yesterday's hero...
And once again professor Zarzoff you have cleared up an English language conundrum for me.
That hero/heroes thing is bloody tricky.
Much obliged sir !!
I've held off pointing this out Harvey's Elbow :0)

Great performance by the boys, im gonna be honest i thought we were gone when para scored that last try. Made the victory feel even better tho

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6