Young Forwards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
Does anyone know how Jamil Hopoate, Willis Meehan and Liam Knight are going. Are they NRL ready or maybe next year?

The answer is yes maybe not in the first 17 but all have the ability to play plenty of games.

The only thing with Hoppa is that he is only the small side for modern day forwards in NRL.

Meehan once match fit is a big body with skill, the hype needs to be matched by his work ethic & will prove great value in 2017...similar for Knight who has exceptional ability & in 2017 needs to repay Manly for sticking solid & showing faith in him.
Have seen them both & if have big off seasons...will give great value.
Have not seen Hoppa Jnr but have a solid contact (manager) who rates him as a very good attacking back rower who may lack size, but can also hit well in defence...yet to see him myself.

I would have thought Hoppa was around the 100Kg mark so not small, just not huge.

If we play Taupau and Jake we can easily have a good hole running 100Kg backrower

The answer is yes maybe not in the first 17 but all have the ability to play plenty of games.

The only thing with Hoppa is that he is only the small side for modern day forwards in NRL.
Like josh jackson,Paul gallen.mcquire from the broncos .all top rep footy players .merrin, frizzell all modern day players.

Hoppa' numbers in nsw cup have been pretty outstanding. He isn't the biggest backrower, be he's far from small. Jake, Knight, Jamil, Fonua-Blake & Meehan, could well become a spectacular front row rotation.

Hoppa' numbers in nsw cup have been pretty outstanding. He isn't the biggest backrower, be he's far from small. Jake, Knight, Jamil, Fonua-Blake & Meehan, could well become a spectacular front row rotation.
Agree with some . But meehan misses a lot of tackles in cup and doesn't have big minutes.knight gives away to many penalties. Jamil looks the goods

Weidler had Knight being chased by the Roosters again and a real chance to snare him in his column last week.

Hopefully Jamil has a big offseason and features in the pre season matches and maybe the nines. Then we might see if he's a good replacement for bleary

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6