You know it's the off season when.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Okay, we're all bored and missing our Sea Eagles. All we have to talk about is speculation, media reports -real or fake, and even worse, other teams.:sick:

I'll begin so please add your thoughts - You know it's the off season when...

*You proudly wear your Sea Eagles jersey everywhere, promoting the 2016 Premiers
*You've watched the '08 and '11 GFs several times already
*We're discussing the 2017 season and 2016 training even begun
*The Zorba at the buffet jokes keep coming - they just never get old
*Some love our new coach - will he be a messiah or just a naughty boy???
*Many are still burning about the treatment of Tooves, Matty. B and want to insert something other than ink in a Penn

Over to you Silvertails

when...

the media is full of negative Manly stories. Especially tension-inducing stories of potential and actual losses of star players/coaches, etc and without a single positive story or potential story to offset.

It just doesn't feel like off-season yet.

You've checked the date training resumes.
You're pleased to see on Instagram that all the Vegas party boys have returned in one piece.
You might just smash your phone if you read one more delusional inspirational quote on FB.
You're willing to believe the stories from The Lurker, The Mole ... anyone but Zorba, really.

When I watch the Rugby as its " sort of like " real footy.
I watched the 2 semis and am so thankful that League broke away.
The free flow of our game, even with the Scumo's wrestle is non stop action. @:)

The Wallabies actually three the ball around but the All Blacks' game was all rucks, mauls and lineouts :confused:

Hopefully someone broadcasts the Kiwi Test against the UK :wondering:

1] when you jump on Silvertails going over the same threads hoping to find some new info from a secret sauce that Marty Tapau and Jack Bird have signed and will be announced shortly.
2] when you list your 2016 ladder in a new thread that you created that nobody responds to, and then crawl back to your nest with your wings dragging on the floor.@:cry:

I watched the 2 semis and am so thankful that League broke away.
The free flow of our game, even with the Scumo's wrestle is non stop action. @:)

The Wallabies actually three the ball around but the All Blacks' game was all rucks, mauls and lineouts :confused:

Hopefully someone broadcasts the Kiwi Test against the UK :wondering:
Agree - rugby is as boring as bat****e.
I have no idea how anyone can call this entertainment, and the Wallabies look like a bunch of hipster wussies compared to NRL players. I love the 10 minute blood bin LOL, or well it sure took that long to wipe a little blood off his face..
NYEagle

DY James Meehan Reserve is full of Police cars around a burnt out ute. Could be the Stocco Mob that have a national manhunt searching for them :eek:

4 more months of trivia :cool:

download.jpg

When I find new ways of f#cking things up.

Last edited:
Well it use to be when the NRL 'Drama' had died down but judging by this year it cant be used as a guide.

When you're staring at the tv on Friday night wondering what your going to watch... well at least until cricket starts.

woohoo! It's the off season!!

1) Canucks.com
2) NHL.com
3) Crusty old farts endlessly proclaim that every other sport sucks no matter how globally small league is.
4) Same crusty old farts proclaim how open minded they are
5) N'pops tries diversionary tactics for people included in points 2 and 3.
6) espncricinfo.com
7) http://www.fis-ski.com/alpine-skiing/
8) http://xgames.espn.go.com/xgames/article/12828548/x-games-aspen-2016-dates-announced
9) ge occasionally posts drunk
10) To be fair....ge does that during the season as well
11) ge usually wakes up at 3m aussie time....giving him time to delete a lot of posts from the previous night. sometimes ge needs to apologise.
12) Halo 5 biatches
13) Call me Ishmael
14) The blacklist is beyond doubt...the worst show on tv....I can't stop watching it.
15) We all get to wait for the new hat! 2015 hat didn't see that much of the world.
16) There's black bears everywhere.
17) Crusty old farts defend their crusty old fart attitudes.
18) Books are fun, read one.
19) Life is good when there is a puppy asleep at your feet.
20) Have a look at nasa's photos of Pluto. They are awesome....as the skill needed to get those picture entailed. It's Pluto people.....you've never seen pics this good!

:h:

When you're staring at the tv on Friday night wondering what your going to watch... well at least until cricket starts.
Cricket?!?!?!?!?!??!!!!!!?
Bluuurrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Whatever you all do, don't start playing Hearthstone. Wasting my life with it til March next year.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6