You are a true Manly fan when.........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagleE

Reserve Grader
............you watch the 2011 Grand Final reply and at the 65 min mark still get nervous and think the Warriors are coming home with a wet sail(as I did last night). Then scream a loud scream when Jamie Lyon scores to wrap up the game(as I did last night).

.............you contemplate leaving your wife and proposing marriage to Manly.

..............you paint your little white maltese terrier dog with maroon strips and put wings onto it and chuck it through the air pretending it is a sea eagle.

Hmm contemplating leaving your wife... Hmm own a Maltese terrier... Something you're not telling us??

Agree with the 1st one, the warriors purple patch is still a worry on replay!

When you name the servers at work after manly greats and significant dates :)

When your 2 year old daughter sees a manly emblem or any league rugby or soccer game on tv and chants "MAAANLLLEEEE"

When your overseas honeymoon is constructed around being able to watch the Sea Eagles playing live on tv in some dodgy sports bar.

You sit on the hill at brookie in the cold and rain and watch the guys get beaten and stay until the end of the game because they're your team

eagleE said:
..............you paint your little white maltese terrier dog with maroon strips and put wings onto it and chuck it through the air pretending it is a sea eagle.

As well as being a great idea that's hilarious!

eagleE said:

Somehow I don't think my Rotti would appreciate that happening to him

...my children and grandchildren are banned from visiting whenever there is a Manly game on tele., in fact they are banned for the whole footy season.

...you have prepaid your funeral and the coffin you have ordered is decked out in Manly colours.

When you carry your giant Sea Eagles gold wing umbrella through the heart of Newcastle to shield yourself from a few drops of rain :)

When your wedding guests are giving it to you and shouting "Souths beat Manly while you were getting married" (84 semi) while you are giving your well planned speech to 160 guests.

When you see a parra flag/emblem and laugh to yourself

When you want to ring docs for child abuse after seeing a kid wearing parra gear

Sea Eagles Rock U said:
When your wedding guests are giving it to you and shouting "Souths beat Manly while you were getting married" (84 semi) while you are giving your well planned speech to 160 guests.
When your father in law knocks manly in his speech at your wedding, and your cousins start the manly chant from the back of the reception in response! Happened to me!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6