yet another anomaly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
concerning the Storm's elimination from contention . . . given that it is now a 15 team comp with the top-8 all making the finals . . . it means there is even more scope for a mediocre team that loses all the time to flop into the 8 then make a dangerous charge to the GF, a la Parra last year.

Give me a fairer resolution for everyone then.

FFs I am over the whole debate, the punishment was the fairest for all other teams

I agree, just saying that some mediocre outfit (like Souths) might still pop up and be a threat in the finals.

TBH one of the most mediocre teams I have seen for a while are taking a share of the top. The titans have to be the luckiest team going, I have not seen a convincing game from them yet llook how they are travelling

And a mediocre team might make the top four.  Just like the Titans did last year.  

Dan link said:
TBH one of the most mediocre teams I have seen for a while are taking a share of the top. The titans have to be the luckiest team going, I have not seen a convincing game from them yet llook how they are travelling

From what i have seen, the tits are keeping themselves in games with their defence. They then have the opportunity to come back through skill or luck. These teams will be hard to face come finals time.

TokyoEagle link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=183218.msg261395#msg261395 date=1272798682]

From what i have seen, the tits are keeping themselves in games with their defence. They then have the opportunity to come back through skill or luck. These teams will be hard to face come finals time.
[/quote]Not really.  They get blown away in the higher intensity of finals games, like the Dragons and Titans of 2009.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7