YART with a twist

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Well, it's off season so I'm bored. I like a good YART, especially one with some obscure qualification requirement. Note that they don't have to of played with Manly, just been head coach at some stage, but played at least top level club football (NSWRL/ARL/NRL etc).

1 Ron Willey
2 Ray Ritchie
3 Bob Fulton
4 Pat Devery
5 Tony Paskins
6 Wally O'Connell
7 Ken Arthurson
8 Roy Bull
9 Geoff Toovey
10 Ray Stehr
11 George Hunter
12 Allan Thomson
12 Des Hasler

I didn't bother with reserves and most positions picked themselves as there were only one or two eligible players (the exception being the halves evidenced by the fact the team contains 6 players who played regularly at 6 and/or 7). However one player who I left out after much thought, but could make a strong case for inclusion at 6 or 13 was Alan Thompson.

Top thirteen redheads? Any takers?.
It’s quite hard for us mate, doing preseason in summer. I mean, unless the club has a sunscreen sponsor it is bloody expensive!

Anyway, there have been some outstanding bloodnuts over the years. Fatty will always be captain / coach of the Ranga All Stars. Michael Morgan and my favourite from the 90s, Michael Neil, steer the ship from the halves. Ponga is bloodnut (if he disputes it ask him to drop his strides to prove it) and he starts at fullback while the likes of James graham and Dylan Napa provide the grunt up front.

Ok, that’s all I’ve got for now...

It’s quite hard for us mate, doing preseason in summer. I mean, unless the club has a sunscreen sponsor it is bloody expensive!

Anyway, there have been some outstanding bloodnuts over the years. Fatty will always be captain / coach of the Ranga All Stars. Michael Morgan and my favourite from the 90s, Michael Neil, steer the ship from the halves. Ponga is bloodnut (if he disputes it ask him to drop his strides to prove it) and he starts at fullback while the likes of James graham and Dylan Napa provide the grunt up front.

Ok, that’s all I’ve got for now...
Kerry Hemsley and the lock forward from the tigers pack of that era

Blondes are more fun!

Captain Coach Tooves to be backed up by Glowhead Glen Ryan, Johnny Gibbs, Rick Chisholm

Could we do manly indigenous all stars?

1. Shearer
2. Stokes
3. Kelly
4. Torrens
5. Duncan

6. Lyons
7. Shaw

12. Gibbs
9. Cochrane
10. Rose

Barnaby Joyce