Wrestlemania

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I watched the first half of Raiders v Storm. Is it just me, or is Storm's wrestling even worse than it's ever been before?

Yeah the scum were getting away with murder in that first half. Slater was as grubby as usual aswell.

Yeah its about 90% of tackles.

Its a disgrace.

Slater back to his old tricks starting fights.

Manly will take the wrestle out of them.

Could Laurie Daleys commentary be any more annoying.

If I hear him say "the big three" one more time without the word "cheats" at the end of it I will smash my TV.

Oh its great to see that mediocre Ryan Hoffman back at the Storm, another player to hate.

bob dylan said:
Yeah its about 90% of tackles.

Its a disgrace.

Slater back to his old tricks starting fights.

Manly will take the wrestle out of them.

Forget about Rugby League. Let's get down to the nitty gritty, let's have a full blown ,genuine, ridgy didge ,National Wrestling Competition...

How the referees let those scum so much leeway is beyond me. They laid all over the raiders and wrestled them in every set. Disgrace.

Filthy cheats. Can't believe what they get away with. Did anyone think that raiders try with the forward pass was a bad call? Raiders were unlucky I reckon

dowdz said:
Filthy cheats. Can't believe what they get away with. Did anyone think that raiders try with the forward pass was a bad call? Raiders were unlucky I reckon

what about the storms second try off a kick the prop # 10 for the storm was over a metre in front of the kicker to end up contesting the grounding of the ball, whatever happened to the within 10 metres of the play offside rule???

seaeagles4life said:
dowdz said:

what about the storms second try off a kick the prop # 10 for the storm was over a metre in front of the kicker to end up contesting the grounding of the ball, whatever happened to the within 10 metres of the play offside rule???

I know! What happened there? Video ref forgot the rules. That was a joke.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Raiders were unlucky.

Is Loz Daley in love with Billy Slater or what.

The big three..I am over that already
Spot on with all that you said Earnie

Melbin were getting away with the wrestlemania tactics. Willy sluter will also get away with that high shot.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Raiders were unlucky.

Is Loz Daley in love with Billy Slater or what.

The big three..I am over that already
It was the big four
now the big three
possibly the big two next season.

Apparently Smith has the right to lie all over a player for twice as long as anyone else.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6