Wow, we're favourites

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Looking at http://www.sportingbet.com.au/Default.aspx#&&s=Sports-2438795

We are line favourites for the game, that's pretty good in my reckoning

Calm down lets not get ahead of ourselves OK?

Results on the paddock are the only thing that counts.

Not stupid betting predictions or stupid newspaper articles dreamt up only to sell papers and line Murdoch's pocket...bah humbug I should add ;-)

Go Manly!!

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
We wouldn't be favourites if we were playing at any other ground.

It just shows how much we fans at Brookie mean to the team, and the perception of others.

brookiegreg said:
Calm down lets not get ahead of ourselves OK?

Results on the paddock are the only thing that counts.

Not stupid betting predictions or stupid newspaper articles dreamt up only to sell papers and line Murdoch's pocket...bah humbug I should add ;-)

Go Manly!!

wow, what I was infact communicating was surprise that we were favourites, not agreeing with it

I wish. I only get paid if people bet and lose rather than click on it. I don't really wish that fate on anyone though

I'm really surprised we are favourites, home ground or not....the Drizzles defence (read wrestling) will be tough to crack. Having said that, the bookies obviously know a lot more than me given they keep getting my hard earned. Actually if i stick a few $$ on the Drizzle, Manly are guaranteed a win ! I'm off to the TAB....

There must be alot of cash being put on Manly as the Scum are drifting out even further. Im not very confident of a win at all, but i know we can do it if we play at our best.

Daniel said:
I wish. I only get paid if people bet and lose rather than click on it. I don't really wish that fate on anyone though

Well you must have got good money off me for 150 dollars i put on there(all up) i was lucky to get back 44 dollars ..
:sleepy:

I'd be very surprised if Manly lose this one. I'm very confident they will win. I'd say it will be close at half time ( maybe even) and Manly will end up winning by 10-16 points.

Just watching the 2007 match v Storm on Fox now, cannot wait until tomorrow, Most excited I have felt about a game all season

I reckon the odds will change tomorrow = Cronk looks like he might be playing according to news reports tonight

jjai said:
Daniel said:

$8 last month. W00t big money

Well you must have got good money off me for 150 dollars i put on there(all up) i was lucky to get back 44 dollars ..
:sleepy:

Will be cheering for Manly all the way, but expect that Melbourne could edge us out slightly on the scoreboard due to their better defensive record.

But this game and next week against Brisbane should teach Foran and DCE what they need to know in order to succeed in the finals series

Manly 13+ is tighter odds than Storm 1-12.
I find it very odd that we are so generously favourites.
If I wasn't a fan of either side I would be putting a lot of money on the storm at these prices. I would lose all that money regardless, but still, tempting odds...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4