Wouldn't this be a Pissa "Raiders V Eagles"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've been giving it to two dogs supporters all week and it may very well come true, how hilarious would it be to see a Raiders V Eagles GF.

Could you imagine the bleating coming from the dogs!:D

The Raiders gave it to the dogs a couple of weeks ago. The Storm are very capable of doing the same. On their day, Souths can be awesome. I think the dogs are going to be there for the big one. If we drop out next week, i don't care who wins the GF, as long as it's not the dogs!

No way would I want the dogs to even make the GF this year. Even if they lost it would take them one step closer to winning it next year. The old saying, you have to lose one before you win one.

I'm convinced these dog pricks think they've won this already. I reckon they're in for a big surprise next week.

I just want us to win and I don't care who we play. But I don't mind a Manly vs Raiders or a Manly vs Souths GF. I'd love it if the Dogs and Storm had to watch the GF however I'd get even more satisfaction if we beat the Dogs in the GF. Either way let's go Manly B2B!!!

Russell vs Hugh would make for good prematch entertainment. He man Russell would get sat on his arse by Hugh I reckon. Then Hugh could do a song and dance routine

My Grand Final preference is Manly v Souths, or Manly v Raiders. Apart from that, I don't really mind so long as Manly wins it.

Shoe1 said:
Russell vs Hugh would make for good prematch entertainment. He man Russell would get sat on his arse by Hugh I reckon. Then Hugh could do a song and dance routine

Wolverine would open a can of whoopass on Gladiator

The local radio station here in Canberra had the Raider's Bandwagon yesterday! Just about sums up their supporters............

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2