Would you kick the bastard out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
From twitter

@Lush178: Des Hasler gold. On Manly fans: "I'm sure if I turned up to their place on a Saturday afternoon for a barbie, they wouldn't turn me away."

He wouldn't get in my front door the piece of crap.

I'd let him in for sure....But first we would have to have an old fashioned punch up just to take out some of my anger towards him!
I honestly can't hate the bloke, he was my childhood hero! I hate the way he left but will never forget what he did for the club.

I'd leave him at the front door and ask one question.......

"why did you sign up our 4 ageing front rowers to new contracts and leave our young stars unsigned when you knew you were going to the dogs?"

After watching him squirm and trying to make out his mumbling, i'd watch him walk away and shut the gate behind him!

He's a great coach but a real pr**k for what he tried to do to our club.:mad:

Son of Sam is as delusional as The Scribe:mad:
Signs in July with Dogs,wastes Manly resources in attempting to up his monies,ruins the Players Awards night by telling them that he is signed with the Dogs prior to the event,yet to thank the Club and Supporters for our aid in his apprenticeship as an NRL Coach,signs the next generation to contracts with 'get out clauses',takes the Coaching and Training Staff 2weeks before Manly starts preparation for WCc...

'No Dogs Allowed' at my BBQs!

Hasler's A Wanker will be heartiy chanted on Friday:p

I'd let him stay for the barbie. But I'd keep a close eye on my dogs and the furniture when he was leaving.

lloydy said:
I'd let him in for sure....But first we would have to have an old fashioned punch up just to take out some of my anger towards him!
I honestly can't hate the bloke, he was my childhood hero! I hate the way he left but will never forget what he did for the club.

Your post is now famous.

lloydy said:

Lloydy, channel 10 news just put up your and Cameron's post on the news lol :p

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4