Worst Manly supporter ever!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SwornEagle

Reserve Grader
I was just over at the official site's forum having a read during work and I see that Lotti, forum troll has filled that site with her usual pathetic 1/2 pro melbourne, 1/2 pro manly  bullcrap.. What an attention seeking headcase!  :D  :D

I hope Manly smash the Storm and I can't tolerate a so called manly supporter of 30+ years supporting a scum cancerous club like the Storm also, what a joke!

Thank god she's not on the silvertails forum!

The return of Lotti has caused much angst, laughs & tension.

To be honest, i'm suprised people keep reading her drivel  :p

Its cos she posts in every bloody thread and makes it about her .. " I took a picture with Kitey and Lyon when they were.." OR plays the victim card... who gives a...

Nothing she writes football related is insightful either... spose you just gotta laugh.. buts its gotten outta hand, when you're trying to read some manly or inside info on the forum none of which she ever has.. hahaha

SwornEagle link said:
Its cos she posts in every bloody thread and makes it about her .. \" I took a picture with Kitey and Lyon when they were..\" OR plays the victim card... who gives a...

Nothing she writes football related is insightful either... spose you just gotta laugh.. buts its gotten outta hand, when you're trying to read some manly or inside info on the forum none of which she ever has.. hahaha

Haha yeah, fair call. I can see where you're coming from.

I think she's worth it just for the way Bones goes at her though.

I think she has some serious mental issues...."fruit loop" comes to mind....as I have said to her (and she denies it all) she loves the banter, that's why she does it.

I agree thank god she hasn't infected this forum!!

I think she has some mental issues so I see no point hanging sh!t on her.  Unless that sort of stuff is your go!!!!

Its funny,I was on the site thismorning and I thought to myself "thank god this cr@p isn't on my forum"...lets not jinx ourselfs tho

We get those loonies sometimes but they rarely last long

SwornEagle link said:
when you're trying to read some manly or inside info on the forum.....

I must have missed those couple of posts, what threads were they in ?

You'll know when she has reached the pinnacle of MWSE posting when she starts her own "Doesn't anyone like me" thread, affording Mata the opportunity to provide her with a free pyschological assessment. 

Can't believe people still get so wound up about her

She has some sort of mental disability so never see the need to get stuck into her like some of the heroes used to enjoy doing

Chip & Chase link said:
[quote author=SwornEagle link=topic=183016.msg259188#msg259188 date=1271269291]

You'll know when she has reached the pinnacle of MWSE posting when she starts her own "Doesn't anyone like me" thread, affording Mata the opportunity to provide her with a free pyschological assessment. 
[/quote]

Mata - go help her out.......

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Can't believe people still get so wound up about her

She has some sort of mental disability so never see the need to get stuck into her like some of the heroes used to enjoy doing

Agree.  But I guess some of the people who get stuck into her are probably mentally disabled in some way as well. 

That would be me, she hates BE as well.....come on Mata this might be your true calling....she needs help.....and soon!!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
That would be me, she hates BE as well.....come on Mata this might be your true calling....she needs help.....and soon!!

Yep Bones, Groggo, Sue, anyone that disagrees with her is added to her hate list

The Wheel link said:
[quote author=Chip & Chase link=topic=183016.msg259217#msg259217 date=1271299539]
[quote author=SwornEagle link=topic=183016.msg259188#msg259188 date=1271269291]

[/quote]

Mata - go help her out.......
[/quote] I was young and naive back then.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2