Worst game ever

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Where are all those ****en warriors fans that were around last October?

They win the most disappointing team this year easily. Playing a Panfers outfit in all-over pink should have been enough. Then there is the home crowd fans. Throw in letting Inu go and you wonder where it all went wrong. Diabolical.

bob dylan said:
Where are all those f******n warriors fans that were around last October?

Bondi,Gold Coast,Campbelltown,Seaforth,St Marys. They're everywhere except NZ.

They haven't turned up since we pipped them a few weeks back. They have had a worse injury toll than us (which is saying something). Much better team than the dross they have been serving up of late.

They haven't turned up since we pipped them a few weeks back. They have had a worse injury toll than us (which is saying something). Much better team than the dross they have been serving up of late.

Fortunately I tipped the 'Riff which kept me at the top of my tipping comp. Yippee!
I was surprised that the Worriers were raging favourites despite playing pathetic football over the past month.

Fortunately I tipped the 'Riff which kept me at the top of my tipping comp. Yippee!
I was surprised that the Worriers were raging favourites despite playing pathetic football over the past month.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8