Wooosaaaaa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Let's all just let out a huge sigh.
That felt like a grandfinal and was just so intense. I was shaking after that one.

Of all wins those are the ones that are best to get. High intensity high quality low scoring footy

Gutsy effort, especially with no ball in the first half...suck my dagwood dog Des....I have never enjoyed a victory more (apart from 08).....

it was great.
but i dont know why they were chasing foz. their no 6 is a talent

manlyfan76 said:
The dogs should go on a losing streak now me thinks.

Go on? They are well and truly already slumping. Then need Hodko. Keating's ok, but not a real game changer.

Cameron said:
it was great.
but i dont know why they were chasing foz. their no 6 is a talent

Can we steal him from them? Imagine we keep our players, and sign that bloke ! Hahahahaha

This game was special. Better than SOO.
Why did someone said the Melbourne game is the game of the year?
Who cares about Melbourne. I'm looking towards Round 20 at Brookie.
C'mon Tooves, 2/2 !!!

There were some who put down Barba in a big way. He was terrific but Snake is going to be much better. Thrilling to see him getting back to his old form.

That was a sensational game. Definitely GF material. I'm positive both teams will be in the 8.

ManlyBacker said:
There were some who put down Barba in a big way. He was terrific but Snake is going to be much better. Thrilling to see him getting back to his old form.

Did Snake just say to Mini "I want my Blues #1 back"

Barba on the bench for Qld - ala Matty Bowen.

I don't mind Keating, he did put that kick through for the Goodwin try. I just think he is more effective as a hooker/dummy half.

that game was amazing. i was pacing up and down it was so intense.

Best win f the season. really hope it puts our seeason back on the rails

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8