Wooden spoon 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Sharks look stronger but have no backbone - a real chance of another trophy for that dusty cabinet.
Maybe Sharky could enlighten us on the secrets of their success??

Balmain Magpies - Some bright young stars suffer due to below average players around them

Raiders are the specials early - a poor roster with a jibbering coach.

Titans you would think, but with the nrl steering the ship maybe they will get all the home ground calls even when playing away.

The Raiders will be bottom 4. If they make the 8 that should be like a Grand Final for them. Tigers I see as the big movers. Jason Taylor (IMO) can coach, and they have some exceptional young talent who should all be a bit better. Plus he'll add backbone. He did with Souths back in 07.

Without being nasty I think the Eels could surprise as a spoon contender. This is not a shot at Watmough, I just think with losing Hayne, they drop 5 or 6 games this year.

I wonder what price we would be if they both leave.We will never get the spoon but would be interesting to see how the bookies treat it.I cant think of anything even vaguely similar in 40 years of watching footy.The best halves pairing in the game leaving together? Maybe something similar has happened but I doubt it.

Tigers to be last years Penrith

Titans favs for the spoon, Canberra, Sharks, Parra and Saints to challenge

How could the Eels be a better team without Hayne?

Spoon contenders? Probably.

I would think if they are spoon contenders they would start at a long price against us in 9 days time. I wouldn't be surprised if they are close to favourites and I think they will beat us.We traditionally struggle against them in recent years even in good years.

They won almost every game at eel park last year, I think Arthur can coach and I like some of their young forwards. Sandow fires and they make the 8.I think he will have a good year and they run around 6 to 8.

Without Hayne , i cant see points in them.They do not have smart players.

wooden spoon , i dont know ....

top 3 to win it - bunnies , roosters , cowboys

I would think if they are spoon contenders they would start at a long price against us in 9 days time. I wouldn't be surprised if they are close to favourites and I think they will beat us.We traditionally struggle against them in recent years even in good years.

They won almost every game at eel park last year, I think Arthur can coach and I like some of their young forwards. Sandow fires and they make the 8.I think he will have a good year and they run around 6 to 8.
I think they will beat us but that doesn't make them a great team. I'm not sure our frame of mind is that good at the moment. 2 many rumblings of discontent for it all 2 be a media beat up.

Agree they are not a great team at all but more upside than plenty of others. Roosters or Bunnies to win it for mine. Unless injuries strike they are a fair way ahead of the pack. Cowboys have lost Tariq Sims and cant win away.

I think they will beat us but that doesn't make them a great team. I'm not sure our frame of mind is that good at the moment. 2 many rumblings of discontent for it all 2 be a media beat up.
I disagree I think all of this will galvanise us. Maybe not for a whole season but I expect for the first few games for people to be going out there to prove themselves and lay on some hurt. Guys like mason can galvanise a pack and I think we have a very good pack. Backs against the wall mentality.

I may be negative at times but I will never ever tip against manly!

Maroon and white for life!!

For the wooden spoon I would have said Canberra or maybe even the Sharks, with a chance of Parra-doesn't-matta. But the way things look I would now have to think the Titans are hot favourites.

And people thought our season was de-railed last year. The Titans are in more trouble than we ever were in 2014 and the season hasn't even started.

IF DCE and Foz say bye bye then the team harmony will be ZERO. With those 2 marking time till their golden payday I'd throw a few dollars on us and the spoon.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2