Women just don't get it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
What is it with women.

They just don't get how passionate we are about our teams. I have the ****s, my mrs laughs at me/Manly losing, without a shred of sympathy. She doesn't uderstand the passion involved.

When will they understand that Manly losing a game is one of the top 5 worst things in normal day to day life that happens?

My Mrs goes for Newey (well sort of) and she wanted Manly to win as I get too sh!tty when we lose.  Thats all I can ask for!!!!

we are fighting like cats and dogs at the moment, I have locked myself in her mothers computer room because I can't stand to be near her, especially after a loss to Newcastle

****en sluts
my new mrs goes for the roosters

she thinks its a great joke

until i called the ref a jew
ouch shes jewish :p

I know exactly how you feel Dan. I sat there watching the game with my girlfriend (who's wearing her Parra jersey next to me).

*sigh* Go the Warriors tomoz! lol.

My Mrs watched the last 5 minutes. She said:-
1) Why doesn't Manly play like a team;
2) Why isn't Matt Orford firing up like Buderus before the golden point 5 minutes started;
3) Des Haslers not a very good coach is he.

In 5 minutes, she summed up our team better than I ever could !

was that a knock on against Orford when he went for tackle and tapped the ball out to stroll in under the posts?

To me that is fair play, it came lose from the tackle in reality

I dont think he was playing at the ball, the attacker went to step him and Orford stuck his arm out to grab him.  However I have seen a number of incidents like that ruled the same way so I guess they are consistant with it.

My girl bleeds Maroon and White. I have taught her well, but she leads the cheer on her own these days. And she know, their will be NO laughing and NO happiness the week following a Manly loss. ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4