• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In my opinion he has been our greatest full back narrowly over snake, smashing and decisive defender, put fear into opposition defences when he chimed into the back line, reliable goal kicker, quadruple premiership winner, great player for NSW and Australia, one of the greatest players to wear the maroon and white! !

In my opinion he has been our greatest full back narrowly over snake, smashing and decisive defender, put fear into opposition defences when he chimed into the back line, reliable goal kicker, quadruple premiership winner, great player for NSW and Australia, one of the greatest players to wear the maroon and white! !
Yep... one of our very best ever players...

You will always remain a favourite in the hearts of Rugby League fans, not just sea eagles. Our thoughts are with you and we all hope you come out fighting fit again.

Obviously my most loved player. And a great bloke as well.

https://wombat.good4global.com/
Thank you . I will pay my respect and contribution to the Great man . He was the complete footballer and the complete gentleman as well
Long live the great Wombat !!!
man_of_match_award08_200.jpg

I heard he has had the surgery and all is good.
I certainly hope so.
The good thing is this surgery generally has an amazing effect on people's lives.
Wombat is the perfect example of how a professional sportsman should be on and off the field.
If only.
Get well soon big fella...

The mighty Wombat was the one who made me support Manly in 1972.

I was in primary school in Kingsford and there were only Easts and Souths supporters. The Wombat changed all that.

All the best for the operation and all of your many, many fans will be praying for you.
Great stuff!

Has anybody heard how the surgery went? Any posts from the family on social media etc. Eadie’s the reason I became a Manly fan as well and, soft as it sounds, I’ll sleep easier once I know he’s OK.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6