• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey,

I found these cartoons of Wolfman on the netr thought I would share them.

http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2011/05/27/1226063/808485-david-williams.jpg

RLW has a small article today in which Wolfmans manager, George Mimis, says fans who are anxious for news on negotiations for next year are worried about nothing as David Williams is already contracted to Manly until the end of 2012.

bones said:
RLW has a small article today in which Wolfmans manager, George Mimis, says fans who are anxious for news on negotiations for next year are worried about nothing as David Williams is already contracted to Manly until the end of 2012.

Hoppa made this necessary

bones said:

read that too bones, i think robbo is in the same boat.

I think we need to look to strengthen our front row stocks next year.

So if Wolfie and maybe Robbo have both re-signed then who hasn't re-signed for next year? Burher, Trex, Galuvao?

But the important question is why doesn't Manly announce signings?

im sure i read somewhere back in the day (2010) that both robbo and wolf had resigned for 2 years ? there contracts finishing at the end of the 2012 season, so that being said our wingers for 2012 season will be williams and robertson. Now that this is cleared up who do we let go, i say seu seu, cross, tony williams, if galuvou keeps going the way he is keep him for another year for experience with the younger lads !

Rodo said:
So if Wolfie and maybe Robbo have both re-signed then who hasn't re-signed for next year? Burher, Trex, Galuvao?

But the important question is why doesn't Manly announce signings?
Wolfman re-signed a year ago up until the end of 2012. He was never off contract at the end of this year.

Fonz said:
Looks like Astro Boy with a beard!

Lol..... Ben Farrar looked like Astro Boy

bones said:
Wolfman re-signed a year ago up until the end of 2012. He was never off contract at the end of this year.

But if that's the case then why was there talk recently of him going back to the Eels?

Rodo said:
bones said:

But if that's the case then why was there talk recently of him going back to the Eels?

That was the gist of the article too. That his manager doesn't know where that talk came from as he is signed til th end of next year.

Why do people want to offload Tony Williams?

After putting up with years of rubbish, we're finally getting some value out of him & he's getting better by the week. We don't want to have developed him just to play against us.

Duff said:

After putting up with years of rubbish, we're finally getting some value out of him & he's getting better by the week. We don't want to have developed him just to play against us.

I haven't wanted him at the club since I saw him debut. That said, if he becomes more consistent and plays like he did last week (with passion), I think he can be a real asset.
I wonder if his recent spark has something to do with chasing a renewed contract... If it does then we should expect the same quality almost week in week out.

codewana said:
Duff said:

I haven't wanted him at the club since I saw him debut.

I'm surprised he is still here then.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4