Wolfman's fate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Now that the match fixing allegations have surfaced, how pissed off must Wolfie be for pretty much losing his entire footy career over a $60 bet on us .... TO WIN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
And, of course, at the time he would have been well aware of the rubbish hanging around the team. Poor bastard.

Now that the match fixing allegations have surfaced, how pissed off must Wolfie be for pretty much losing his entire footy career over a $60 bet on us .... TO WIN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
And, of course, at the time he would have been well aware of the rubbish hanging around the team. Poor bastard.
Wolfie wouldn't have known anything as he wasn't part of the Gang of 4 :shake:

I'm glad he backed himself to be the top tryscorer. :clap:
If players had most of their pay as a winning bonus, like in yester year, we would not have any spectators out on the field :lightbulb:

Looking at his instagram, the Wolfman is happily living la vida loca :rofl:

Load of bollocks. bet on yourself to win or score for small dollars.. Nothing in it. The real reason he lost his job is the Penns blamed him for the GF loss. They had it in for him after that game.. Bit like Mateo now..

Yep. I miss him also. He was a character. Not sure we have too many left in the current 17 - perhaps Matai, and Tom Turbo is a crowd pleaser, but neither have a 'brand' like the Wolfman. I'm surprised he hasn't been picked up for TV. He'd be a lot more entertaining than some of the gibberers.

I wish the players this year had bigger tickets on themselves and backed themselves.. Not literally ofcourse but you had to admire Wolfmans self belief to that extent..

He had a conflicting personality for football at times but it was so nice and refreshing see it work so well for him during his break out form during the last golden era. I reckon more than a few players fed off the plucky wingers infectious enthusiasm..
Wish him all the best and he's only praised the club since he finished up with us :thumbsup:

look at this:

wow i miss him and this team... i swear the amount of quality wingers has decreased
That is the greatest try I ever witnessed as a Manly fan, and other than the 40-0 grand final, the finest moment being a Manly fan.
Given the context, the way the commentators talked through it, and the amazing effort by Wolfman, I don't think any try will ever top this.
NYEagle

Load of bollocks. bet on yourself to win or score for small dollars.. Nothing in it. The real reason he lost his job is the Penns blamed him for the GF loss. They had it in for him after that game.. Bit like Mateo now..

I don't think the Penns will have to worry about any more grand final losses any time soon.

Funny how every new winger at Manly "can't defend or read in defence, "can't catch a kick for his life" what happened to the days of just blaming Wolfie, or is there something more to it like "finding the next scapegoat while the team is in a decline because that is how we roll in chat forums"

That is the greatest try I ever witnessed as a Manly fan, and other than the 40-0 grand final, the finest moment being a Manly fan.
Given the context, the way the commentators talked through it, and the amazing effort by Wolfman, I don't think any try will ever top this.
NYEagle
sorry mate, i can't agree...
just can't go past beaver scoring in the g.f.
it wouldn't have mattered to me if the opposition all stood aside & watched him walk over the line & put the ball down it would still give me a chill down the spine.
it still does now

IMG_20160605_072223.jpg

Wolfie is on ice - Sydney Ice Dogs Hockey :p

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7