Wolfman

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Is he signed for next year?
If not I say NO NO NO NO NO.
Twenty tries + marketing value does not equal rubbish defence. I'd be very surprised if B. Stewart did not agree.
Over it.

I was out there tonight and I was surprised that the roosters did not target him more.however I was out there last week and he scored a sensational match winning try. Unfair to judge him on one game

Budgewoi Eagle said:
Twenty tries + marketing value does not equal rubbish defence. I'd be very surprised if B. Stewart did not agree.
Over it.

From what I hear he WANTS to be signed, but negotiations are still ongoing .. with the view to resign him !

I love the Wolf, has had a great career with Manly. I think his time is done at Manly with Gutherson and Hiku in the wings. Thanks for the memories Wolf, you're a legend.

torana355 said:
I disagree, Wolf has his weaknesses but he also does some amazing stuff aswell, there is no way you can blame that loss on Wolfman alone.

When there's a split hair between the sides, I think you can.

Wolfie snd Snake both let in tries.:(

But nothing as soft as the left side Guerra miss.:mad:

Wolfie needs to have intensive defensive drills.
But he still score more than he lets in.

1947 said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:
Over it.

From what I hear he WANTS to be signed, but negotiations are still ongoing .. with the view to resign him !
maybe that was on his mind,should I stay or should I go

Does he score more than he lets in? I'd like to see the stats on that before I pass judgement, but why he didn't catch that ball is beyod me. Cost us a try. And really, he should have caught that flick from Jamie. Catch that and we win.

Wolfie didn't contest the bomb after the try to Matai and the Rorters got a line dropout.

Major turning point but I'm not about to hang the guy out to dry.

As people have said, he does more good than bad.

Wolfie will be his own biggest critic tonight. You could tell he wasn't happy with himself. He'll want nothing more than to avenge that game and he'll want to do it in maroon and white. I think he's done enough for the Sea Eagles to deserve the chance. Only a week ago he was an absolute hero for nailing that try.

That game tonight was the Grand Final. Wolfie ****ed up and should be held accountable. Not let off the hook as though the game meant nothing. Wtf?

It is time to move forward give hiku a shot forget about poor wolfie bull****.
IS average in defence simple it costs matches and gfs that is the point and he has all season.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8