• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
This bloke is certainly 1 of a kind !!

Heard on the radio this morning that he has taken to eating raw steak and lamb to avoid injuries and prolong his career lol

Kiwi Eagle said:
This bloke is certainly 1 of a kind !!

Heard on the radio this morning that he has taken to eating raw steak and lamb to avoid injuries and prolong his career lol

Sea Eagles star David Williams lives on a diet of uncooked food.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/sea-eagles-star-david-williams-lives-on-a-diet-of-uncooked-food/story-fngr8hax-1226692916110

SEA Eagles star winger David Williams starts his day with three uncooked eggs in a glass for breakfast.

And that is part of the secret behind ``Wolfman's'' eye-catching form on the end of the Manly backline this season- he eats his food in the raw.

He has released the caveman that lurks in every bloke, revealing that his diet consists of uncooked fruit, vegetables, fish and even meat.

Williams has embraced the big change in lifestyle since January and it has proved a winning recipe.

``It is just better for your body, you think of all the processed that everyone has and it is all crap,'' Williams said.

``Your body recovers better, you have more energy.''

Williams said he knows what he can eat and what he can't eat and adheres to the philosophy that the less you cook food the better it is.

``When you take something from it's raw state and tamper with it will mess with the level of energy you are going to get,'' Williams said.

``So you are only going to get half of what it would be if it was raw.''

Williams said the same principle applied when it came to eating meat.

``The fat part is the dangerous part so if you have lean meat that is fine,'' he said.

Lamb backstraps and eye fillet very thinly sliced are on Williams' menu.

``It goes along the theory that we have had how many million years of evolution we have always used to eat raw until 10,000 years ago,'' he said.

Williams said when he was introduced to the raw food diet he embraced it right away after has horror run with injuries over the previous four seasons.

``I thought why not give it a try because nothing else has worked so far and the proof is in the pudding as far as I am concerned,'' he said.

``I've played 17 games and only missed one from freak accident.''

He said the improvement in the way he feels now was ridiculous.

``If I was to finish football l wouldn't go back to eating normally,'' he said.

His partner has also taken on the raw food diet.

When he goes to a restaurant he order his meat eras rare as possible or has a salad.

Williams said he cops plenty from his teammates but when he gave Jamie Lyon and Steve Matai a feed they loved it.

Williams also revealed he would love to stay with the Sea Eagles next season but is yet to be resigned.

And that is more food for thought.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches

Makes his mane lustre too :D
[attachment=577]
What was the freak accident - did the meat fight back or what :huh:

It just goes to show how dedicated Wolfie is to playing his part in securing Manly's ninth Premiership :angel:

Those raw eggs are certainly making his coat shiny!

HappilyManly said:
SEA Eagles star winger David Williams starts his day with three uncooked eggs in a glass for breakfast.

And that is part of the secret behind ``Wolfman's'' eye-catching form on the end of the Manly backline this season- he eats his food in the raw.
He has released the caveman that lurks in every bloke, revealing that his diet consists of uncooked fruit, vegetables, fish and even meat.

Williams has embraced the big change in lifestyle since January and it has proved a winning recipe.

``It is just better for your body, you think of all the processed that everyone has and it is all crap,'' Williams said.

``Your body recovers better, you have more energy.''

Williams said he knows what he can eat and what he can't eat and adheres to the philosophy that the less you cook food the better it is.

``When you take something from it's raw state and tamper with it will mess with the level of energy you are going to get,'' Williams said.

``So you are only going to get half of what it would be if it was raw.''

Williams said the same principle applied when it came to eating meat.

``The fat part is the dangerous part so if you have lean meat that is fine,'' he said.

Lamb backstraps and eye fillet very thinly sliced are on Williams' menu.

``It goes along the theory that we have had how many million years of evolution we have always used to eat raw until 10,000 years ago,'' he said.

Williams said when he was introduced to the raw food diet he embraced it right away after has horror run with injuries over the previous four seasons.

``I thought why not give it a try because nothing else has worked so far and the proof is in the pudding as far as I am concerned,'' he said.

``I've played 17 games and only missed one from freak accident.''

He said the improvement in the way he feels now was ridiculous.

``If I was to finish football l wouldn't go back to eating normally,'' he said.

His partner has also taken on the raw food diet.

When he goes to a restaurant he order his meat eras rare as possible or has a salad.

Williams said he cops plenty from his teammates but when he gave Jamie Lyon and Steve Matai a feed they loved it.

Williams also revealed he would love to stay with the Sea Eagles next season but is yet to be resigned.

And that is more food for thought.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches

Makes his mane lustre too :D

What was the freak accident - did the meat fight back or what :huh:

It just goes to show how dedicated Wolfie is to playing his part in securing Manly's ninth Premiership :angel:
I hope he isn't in the raw at the restaurant. lol

(waits for nicci to add sexual innuendo)

It's called the caveman diet. Lots of blokes use it.

http://www.cavemanpower.com/food/diet_and_eating.htm

Although, Wolfman takes it a step further eating raw meat.

Steak tartare and beef carpaccio are good eating. Raw meat is OK as long as it is good quality.

From todays RLW on the retirement rumours lol

"One derrick spreads one bloody rumour then tucks his tail between his legs and doesn't show his face anymore and I just have to keep answering for it"

mozgrame said:
I hope he isn't in the raw at the restaurant. lol

(waits for nicci to add sexual innuendo)
I resemble that, but....I'll be good.
Love the Wolfman. Sure hope he stays with the Eagles where he belongs.

I like him too nicci, but why he continues to open his wing for opposition players is beyond me. It's so obvious a defensive deficiency better teams will target him for sure.

Stevo said:
Surely he could knock a woman over the head and drag her home?

Just remember to drag her by the hair and not the foot. Otherwise the sand could be an issue.

DSM5 said:
I like him too nicci, but why he continues to open his wing for opposition players is beyond me. It's so obvious a defensive deficiency better teams will target him for sure.
Well then I hope he can fix this. I don't know about his defensive errors as I only get to listen to Manly games online and they don't usually give you this kind of stat. I'd love to watch live but Qld doesn't do Manly unless you've got cable.
From what I've heard he's doing pretty well for us but if he needs to fix errors I hope Tooves has a word and I do hope he stays at Manly.
Go the Wolfman.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8