• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Wolfman just tweeted this

Collars are off, leashes have been removed and the Wolf is back in training! Yeww!!!

Great news

Further proof that des was trying to get players to the dogs. Good to see he has thrown away the collar des put on him. :)

Just hope the poor bloke has an injury free season, thought he was regaining some of his old form before this last setback.

The wolf is back!!! Great news!! Plenty of time for preseason preparation. He is on the prowl for a good season under 2V you can smell it!!

That's the best news we've had since the GF win.
I hope the MWSE site does an interview with him. And, unlike the Eels-Hoppa dribble, he'll be talking about playing next season - not in 2014!

Crusher_Cleal said:
HELL YEAH!!!! Best news since GF day. I look forward to the battle for the wing spots between Wolf, Oldfield and Whare.

Love the wolf, i hope he has a cracker this year for you blokes.

Wolfy is the type of personality Player that makes Manly the fun Team to follow :D

May he have his lucky 2008 beard back and we get to howl again at Brookie :D

2V - 2Victory :heart:

Great news for Wolfy! Hopefully a massive season ahead for him.

The wolfman is an inspirational player . Injury free he is our number one winger.

I tell you what with Hoppa and Robbo not around next year we need Wolfman to be fit and firing all season.

Wolfie has to be due for an injury free year. He had a couple of bad years before coming to the Eagles, then had a blinder for us. 2012 has to be his year.

HappilyManly said:
Wolfy is the type of personality Player that makes Manly the fun Team to follow :D

May he have his lucky 2008 beard back and we get to howl again at Brookie :D

My sentiments exactly. Looking forward to seeing Wolfman back on the wing in 2012 and wishing him an injury free year.

Thanks BE for the fantastic news. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4