Wolfman to parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mr seagles

Reserve Grader
Rumour has it wolfman has been offered good money to go back to parra next year and they are quietly confident they can get under manlys guard to snatch will hoppa???????

rumour has it ...........or it was wriiiten in the telegraph today. In my opinion its 2 different things.

wolfman will go back he wont keep playing nsw cup and with hoppa who knows he might want more now the caps going up!!!!!!!

So what. We can't keep them all. Some will go. Personally, i'd prefer to keeo Robbo, Hoppa, Oldfield, Whare and of course the Snake.

we can't keep all our backs we are going to have to lose one maybe 2 and I think Wolfman due to injuries is going to be the one to go unfortunately

Relax guys. We all know what is printed in the Telegraph is probably only a bad rumour anyway.

Its on foxsports which is also News Limited. It says the Eels are quietly confident they can snare young Hoppa and hope to lure Wolfman. We sould be worried about losing him til he's signed on the dotted line because other clubs can offer him things we mightn't be able to and thats more dollars and a regular playing spot other than wing.

With the cap increasing what's the bet Hoppa signs a short term contact with Manly for 2012, and then tests the water at the end of 2012 when he's even more established than he is now....if I was him that't what I;d do!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
With the cap increasing what's the bet Hoppa signs a short term contact with Manly for 2012, and then tests the water at the end of 2012 when he's even more established than he is now....if I was him that't what I;d do!!

Spot on Mark, this is what his manager should push for.

If we want to keep Hoppa someone has to go and if the amount Wolfman is on is correct then we can use that to keep Hoppa.

Wolfman will probably go, Seu Seu aswell and T-rex might struggle to get a new contract with us.

If we keep T-rex he has to play in the forwards unless we have injury problems. He doesn't realise how big and strong he is, I wish he had a bit more mongrel in him, he'd be devestating.

My mail (From a somewhat unreliable source within Parra) is that they will sign Wolf & Tony Williams.

I repeat, my mail from an extremely reliable source is that Hoppa will either sign with Manly or go for 2 years with the Church.

Ralphie said:
My mail (From a somewhat unreliable source within Parra) is that they will sign Wolf & Tony Williams.

I repeat, my mail from an extremely reliable source is that Hoppa will either sign with Manly or go for 2 years with the Church.

You and me must have the same mail person

Won't be too bad if we lose Wolf and T-rex And sign Hoppa. We also need Buhrer signed up aswell.

parra are confident they can lure players...... because..... sorry struggling here.
The only way they will get players is if they pay them truck loads of cash. Cannot think of one other good reason any decent player would want to go to parra.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6