Wolfman @ Hooker?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
We saw how much we benefitted from a quicker hooker and Wolfman is fast. I think he'd go well there

Thoughts?

Wouldn't be a problem under the high ball. I think he's to brittle to take the tackles required.

Still smokin the hooch napper? You do realise how much defensive work a hooker does don't you?

Frank said:
Still smokin the hooch napper? You do realise how much defensive work a hooker does don't you?

Yeah he is good at tackling. His beard would help in the scrum.

Frank said:

Napper said:
Frank said:

^ That's the kind of innovative thinking that this team needs.

How well can the opposition's hooker & props play when they've got itchy faces from Wolfman's beard rubbing up against them? Not very well, that much is certain.

Napper said:
Frank said:

How well can the opposition's hooker & props play when they've got itchy faces from Wolfman's beard rubbing up against them? Not very well, that much is certain.

• 👍
Reactions: JMG
Wolfpack said:
Napper said:
Frank said:

You got it mate!! Haha!!

TokyoEagle said:
Has someone hijacked your account Napper, or maybe it was a very late night.

Nah we won so there werent enough stupid threads to read on a monday so i thought id make a couple.

Wolfpack said:
Napper said:
Frank said:

You got it mate!! Haha!!

TokyoEagle said:
Has someone hijacked your account Napper, or maybe it was a very late night.

Nah we won so there werent enough stupid threads to read on a monday so i thought id make a couple.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6