• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Commentators for tonight's game were saying that parra had signed a very good back, parra weren't saying who but they said it was a good signing! :S

or it could be tonga

http://www.zerotackle.com.au/rumour-willie-tonga-eels-2761/

only rumours.....

Yeah think you're right with Tonga...
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/parra-abuzz-as-tonga-poised-to-jump-ship-20110709-1h7ag.html

Wolfie is just coming back from a couple of major injuries and still hasn't reached or exceeded the peak he achieved in 2008. He's still got a lot of unfinished business at Manly, there's still a lot of full moons on the horizon :)

Darren said:
I'm sure he is contracted until 2013

I thought it was 2012, but eitherway the point stands.

No way we release any of our players to join that toilet bowl of a club.

It is Willie Tonga that parra have signed. They are also supposedly after Farrah from the tigers as well.

Rambo1987 said:
My Bro-in-law works for Pirtek and was told it was Wolfie some weeks ago - Parra are not allowed to announce it

what a load of crap,wolfman signed 2 weeks ago with manly for 2 years......so you brother in law has got no idea it was tonga.....

It was in RLW about a month ago where Wolfmans manager said he couldn't understand the rumours about him joining rival clubs as he was still under contract to Manly for 2012.
So.. If is Wolf, Manly would have had to have released him. I'd say it's not him, as I'd doubt they would release him, especially sibpce Hoppa is gone for two years.

Wolf would wanna pull his finger out in 2012-and stay healthy....plenty of young guys ready to pounce. Hope he can get back to his best.

I think it will be a smart move to push one of the high paid players out - we need the cash to pay some of the younger guys coming through.

Next year backs

Snake
Robbo
Matai
Lyon
Oldfield

Add
Micheal Oldfield, Dean Whare, Blake Davey, Scott Blanch, Kyle Lodge

Add that Hoppa jnr has left but Manly are trying to sort out some money to keep him.

There is know doubt we are sailing close to the salary cap and we need some cash to keep these guys or we lose them.

Rambo1987 said:
Next year backs

Snake
Robbo
Matai
Lyon
Oldfield

Add
Micheal Oldfield, Dean Whare, Blake Davey, Scott Blanch, Kyle Lodge

I'd prefer to let just one of the Michael Oldfields go so we can keep Wolfie.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4