Wolfie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
How good did he play last night aye?
Just love watching him return the ball from a kick,he has an excelllent kick return,and runs very powerfully.To think some people want to let him go....I think we definitely need this guy in our side,showed good skill with the kick through to setup the match winner for Foran,one of our best lastnight.
P.S. DCE and Foran were a little quiet last night,but did not play badly,happy to bag the 2 points from a Parra team that played outstanding.

I'm not sure that people necessarily wanted him gone. More that Robbo and Hoppa would be better choices at this stage. He did play well last night though and it will be interesting when all are fit. If Des stays true to form he will stay with Robbo and Hoppa i think. Anyone heard any more of this St Helens rumour?

its a pleasent headache to have,if theres such a thing,knowing that we have the depth,gone are the days when we were struggling who to pick to cover the backs,now we are struggling who to drop.

Umm he played well in attack. But made some horrible horrible defensive reads with at least one leading to a try and another coming very close.

He kept rushing in to take the man quickly and Hayne threw the ball wide to where he should have been.

He needs to learn when to come in and when to stay man on man, our defense was coming across and covering their numbers so there was no need for him to leave Burt open

His defense may well have been sloppy because he is still a bit out of practice, I guess for players like wolfie attack comes naturally and defense is something that has to be worked on.

Agreed at the time his read on Burt was not great but if you watch a replay if Wolf stays out & Hayne hits Loco its a try inside- yes not his man but .....made some great charges including 1 from 15 out- almost took the centre & winger over & his lasy play with the infield kick- not many could have pulled that off- matchwinner.

I read somewhere that he was linked with the Sydney Raiders (aka Rorters aka Roosters), is this true ?

Has he signed a new contract with the mighty Sea E-Girls yet ?

Sea E-Girls. Did you think that up yourself or did your boyfriend whisper it in your ear?

<The Eagle and Fonz, please keep your posts out of the gutter. Remember that there are kids who read these forums too and don't need to be subjected to the posts that have been deleted>

• 👍
Reactions: God
silverfail said:
I read somewhere that he was linked Has he signed a new contract with the mighty Sea E-Girls yet ?

What is this about - is it meant to be kind of funny?? Lotti has a child??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6