Williame wins one

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Poola

Reserve Grader
Could this be the sign we are all waiting on? Willame now knows what it feels like to win. Lol

ran over 100 metres and got a try assist according to NRL.COM stats... the experience will hopefully have done him a lot of good and hopefully he can get up some good form in NSW Cup in case we need him again.

With Wiliame and Satini (Tonga) at least we now have two International centres as back-ups for the top men. They are both babes in terms of NRL experience but certainly have all the physical attributes.

With Wiliame and Satini (Tonga) at least we now have two International centres as back-ups for the top men. They are both babes in terms of NRL experience but certainly have all the physical attributes.

That's all they need a bit of experience without the high pressure of us on Silvertails bagging the crap out of them every week.

I wonder if our new international halves pairing played for Fiji, PNG, Tonga or Samoa last night?

That's all they need a bit of experience without the high pressure of us on Silvertails bagging the crap out of them every week.
Fairs fair Mark, Williame did cost us a few good opportunities.

Last edited:
I watched the game last night and Williame was very average. You can tell he has quite a bit of pace, but he just came up with very stupid plays all night, running himself over the side line and trying to throw hail mary miracle balls back in field, his defence is also very poor. I know it seems harsh but I genuinely don't want to see him play for us ever again.

I watched the game last night and Williame was very average. You can tell he has quite a bit of pace, but he just came up with very stupid plays all night, running himself over the side line and trying to throw hail mary miracle balls back in field, his defence is also very poor. I know it seems harsh but I genuinely don't want to see him play for us ever again.
Hate to say it and bag someone as he is a much better player than I ever was but what Baz posted above sounds exactly like the games he played in first grade for us over the last few weeks.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2