Will you become a member, or renew your membership next season?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will you become a member, or renew your membership next season?

• Total voters
I turned up on the " auto renew" system as well so contacted them and demanded they take me off as they had no authority to charge my credit card ( to be fair they did send a letter and just didn't do it).

I stated last year I wouldn't join, but ended up doing so ( and have felt somewhat guilty for doing so).

I was, and still am, very perturbed at the direction we are headed with recruitment , the loss of Ferris to maybe sign Uate would be the straw that might break the camels back.

I'm undecided at this point but highly likely not to renew.

Ditto for me

I think the auto renew was brought in for the lazy-never-on-time supporter (that'd be me@:)). So they got me. The only upside l see is there will be no green blob. As for the management and player retention......the circus will continue.

I will renew but can understand some who are hesitant/ will not

Maybe when Greg Bird is using your membership dollars at the expense of Jamie Buhrer, to get on the piss at Brooky Hotel & firing up, closely followed by a punch on with a member of the public, after a 5th or 6th straight loss, you'll get the trepadation & concern from some members ;)

I'm sure you'll be put at ease when Zorba puts a media spin on it to the irrelevant fans to ease the situation, so both the Titan off shoots in Cartwright / Ferris can bleat their way along Titans style, enabling Barrett to learn how to be a coach with Manly, at the expense of result.

That will suit players like Brown and Myles, who lethargically lumber around the field without concern of losing position, as they did at The Titans / Panthers, as their buddies are in a position of power - or ARE they - when the big bad Bob Fulton is really pulling all the strings, in hopes of landing his under achieving kids a senior role at the club.

But that will be a great on field escape from what will be off field issues with Stewart and Matai deciding on their careers publicly, whilst a brand new CEO tries to deal with it all (because the prior one quit) in the spotlight, because the ownership don't have the balls to face their paying fans, or provide insight into a strategy.

Oh, and hopefully the Orford signing gets announced.

:)

I will renew but can understand some who are hesitant/ will not
I will also be renewing as well as the family. I get the frustration of fans but at the end of the day, i am supporting my club and which ever players that pull on our jersey. Yes, it frustrates me to no end with some of the decisions by management. But thats life. I didn't agree with every decision by any type of management there would be nothing for me to like our support lol.

Maybe when Greg Bird is using your membership dollars at the expense of Jamie Buhrer, to get on the piss at Brooky Hotel & firing up, closely followed by a punch on with a member of the public, after a 5th or 6th straight loss, you'll get the trepadation & concern from some members ;)

I'm sure you'll be put at ease when Zorba puts a media spin on it to the irrelevant fans to ease the situation, so both the Titan off shoots in Cartwright / Ferris can bleat their way along Titans style, enabling Barrett to learn how to be a coach with Manly, at the expense of result.

That will suit players like Brown and Myles, who lethargically lumber around the field without concern of losing position, as they did at The Titans / Panthers, as their buddies are in a position of power - or ARE they - when the big bad Bob Fulton is really pulling all the strings, in hopes of landing his under achieving kids a senior role at the club.

But that will be a great on field escape from what will be off field issues with Stewart and Matai deciding on their careers publicly, whilst a brand new CEO tries to deal with it all (because the prior one quit) in the spotlight, because the ownership don't have the balls to face their paying fans, or provide insight into a strategy.

Funny, but sadly close to reality!!

Or maybe no matter what I will always be there to support the team.

Like I said everyone is different and I can understand why people feel the way they do....I just feel differently. Maybe it is an age thing but I just do not get as upset as I did when I was younger.

I love the simple act of taking my son to brookie to cheer on the boys. He does not know or care about anything you have quoted above...much like how I fell In love with the game he just likes going with his dad to watch his team play.

For me it is a much more simplistic attitude and....much more enjoyable

Or maybe no matter what I will always be there to support the team.

Like I said everyone is different and I can understand why people feel the way they do....I just feel differently. Maybe it is an age thing but I just do not get as upset as I did when I was younger.

I love the simple act of taking my son to brookie to cheer on the boys. He does not know or care about anything you have quoted above...much like how I fell In love with the game he just likes going with his dad to watch his team play.

For me it is a much more simplistic attitude and....much more enjoyable

I am pretty much the same. I enjoy watching the games each week. Ill get pissed off but then i get over it quick enough. Nothing i can do about all the off field stuff anyway. So i don't bother getting caught up in it.

I am pretty much the same. I enjoy watching the games each week. Ill get pissed off but then i get over it quick enough. Nothing i can do about all the off field stuff anyway. So i don't bother getting caught up in it.
yup I am the same, distance gives you perspective.

I think I will join up again this year though, no good shouting from the back, may as well be in the trenches

My son has been a member since he was born and last year (he is 8now) he started to get really into it. His favourite players were Jamie Lyon because he kicked the ball high. Steve Matai because he smashed that Souths player, and Jamie Buhrer because he says hello to him sometimes at the games.
Next year I will not be renewing because I have to explain to him that his favourite player was offloaded for a 32yo player who will only have 1-2 seasons left.

I'm actually very saddened by all of this.

My son has been a member since he was born and last year (he is 8now) he started to get really into it. His favourite players were Jamie Lyon because he kicked the ball high. Steve Matai because he smashed that Souths player, and Jamie Buhrer because he says hello to him sometimes at the games.
Next year I will not be renewing because I have to explain to him that his favourite player was offloaded for a 32yo player who will only have 1-2 seasons left.

I'm actually very saddened by all of this.

Maybe he still wants to be a member?!?!?!

Maybe Buhrer wont be offloaded?!?!?!

Maybe...maybe....comes before junebe buuuuuuut after aprilbeeeeee!

tra la la

Next year - No x5.

It deadset kills me but how else do you make some sort of statement to the management.

Emails, I never get a decent reply. Phone calls, why bother.

This former "club" is a shadow of what it used to be. I'm bitterly saddened.

the owners know that strong performances will bring the crowds in regardless...

It is human nature and a supporters impulse reaction...

This is where they make the most financial gains...

It will be interesting if the team does not fire and the football gods do not shine on Manly

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4