will we stay off the bottom

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
before last nights game i expected a closer scorline. nothing to do with manly, more due to the negative publicity the game was getting from blow out scores and the faster game. I suspect more games will be tight this weekend coincidently

gamble responsibly

PS. loved the riff fans giving canberra the viking clap

before last nights game i expected a closer scorline. nothing to do with manly, more due to the negative publicity the game was getting from blow out scores and the faster game. I suspect more games will be tight this weekend coincidently

gamble responsibly

The NRL even headlined our game result as "nail biter." They are so blatantly obvious at NRL headquarters.

gamble responsibly

Did you notice , less than normal set restarts ??

Or is that just my imagination ??

BTW, in both games

gamble responsibly

2 try assists and the winning field goal captain showing why he is the Qld Winning origin captain

2 try assists and the winning field goal captain showing why he is the Qld Winning origin captain
If your going to call that nothing grubber kick that was spilled a try assist then i finally understand your stance and love affair. IF DCE touches a ball anytime in a movement you see him as the vital cog.

Please also remember thats his total stats for the year unless we count the tries he asssisted the other teams.

Apparently consistency isnt required for origin

I think we’ll stay off the bottom.

At this stage I think we are potentially better than each of the other 3 in contention.

We “ won’t “ beat the top 5-6, we “ might” ( like last night) jag a win against the middle 6, and we “ will” bear the rest of the bottom group.

But the game has still slipped away from us and nothing has changed from what we’ve been discussing .

Defensive line speed is still awful... We not only don't move up fast enough in the middle but our outside guys have that annoying habit of hanging off and drifting back. Teams with good go forward can run 10 odd metres before we touch them so that means we are always on the back foot. Lacked aggression generally I thought. Nice to get the win of course, but it wasn't as if there were massive improvements. The Warriors were flat as a tack.

I think we’ll stay off the bottom.

At this stage I think we are potentially better than each of the other 3 in contention.

We “ won’t “ beat the top 5-6, we “ might” ( like last night) jag a win against the middle 6, and we “ will” bear the rest of the bottom group.

But the game has still slipped away from us and nothing has changed from what we’ve been discussing
Will be happy to avoid the spoon and get say 5-10 wins for the season.

Reset and have a real crack in 2022.

Defensive line speed is still awful... We not only don't move up fast enough in the middle but our outside guys have that annoying habit of hanging off and drifting back. Teams with good go forward can run 10 odd metres before we touch them so that means we are always on the back foot. Lacked aggression generally I thought. Nice to get the win of course, but it wasn't as if there were massive improvements. The Warriors were flat as a tack.
Not sure what game you watched mate.....our defence was quite resilient & go forward pretty good! Much improved on the previous 4 weeks & will get better.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6