Will we know before kick off?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will we know who's going or staying by next Friday

• Both staying

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Both going

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Foran staying DCE going

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • DCE staying Foran going

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Not at all lurker.had a bit to do with the club socially.I have no idea what they will do other than I know a couple of senior Titan people who are pretty confident.I think they will both leave.That is my view but I have no inside knowledge at all.

I have simply had a gutful of these two disrespectful prima donnas.I will support Many like I have for 40 years whether these two showponies stay or not.

As for being negative I am negative about the process, not the team.There are 23 other blokes who want to be there and I support them to the max.I also support Geoff Toovey who should not have to deal with this ****.If you have followed my posts over the years I have always thought this batch of players would be topnotch and they have never let the fans down.Backed them to win a large sum of money in 08,11,12 and 13.Would not put your money on them this year even if the they both stay.

And I couldn't care less if you think its negative or not.A forum is a place for different views.

I suggest that they take a leaf out of Tomololaus book but it is way too late for that.

Last edited:
We have had all off season 2 get a decision I find it wrong that they would announce the week of our first game that they are off. But I find a lot of what is going on wrong why the club isn't asking for the answer today has me stuffed. Hello has anyone at the club got any balls **** me call them in and get an answer and we all get on with it. How ****ing hard is it?

According to James Hooper Bozo has stepped in to try and convince Foran to stay swayed by Matai and Snake but it appears only if DCE is gone. We had a dynasty at our finger tips in 2011 but thanks to Des and DCE's greed as well as Choc's, Foz, Matai and the Stewarts jealousy it all got blown apart. We should have been sitting on at least 2 or 3 premierships since 2011. Thanks a lot guys your greed and selfish petty squabbles killed the golden goose for all us Manly supporters.

According to James Hooper Bozo has stepped in to try and convince Foran to stay swayed by Matai and Snake but it appears only if DCE is gone. We had a dynasty at our finger tips in 2011 but thanks to Des and DCE's greed as well as Choc's, Foz, Matai and the Stewarts jealousy it all got blown apart. We should have been sitting on at least 2 or 3 premierships since 2011. Thanks a lot guys your greed and selfish petty squabbles killed the golden goose for all us Manly supporters.

I find it sad that we have 2 go 2 Bozo and Arko whenever a problem arises at our club (great that they never turn us away) after all those 2 have done for us. They both should be entitled 2 relax and not get dragged into this.

If Arko had anything to do with this they would be signed for life or would have spent the last 2 years living in ****boxes in Parramatta and Robina.

I find it sad that we have 2 go 2 Bozo and Arko whenever a problem arises at our club (great that they never turn us away) after all those 2 have given 2 us. They both should be entitled 2 relax and not get dragged into this.
I'd say now having invested so much in the club spiritually and emotionally they are massive fans. I know if I could do anything for the club I would like most on these forums. The clubs I've been a part of I keep an association with and if there is something I can do then I do it.

Just great men that have a love of the club. Hard to let go of something like that.

I'd say now having invested so much in the club spiritually and emotionally they are massive fans. I know if I could do anything for the club I would like most on these forums. The clubs I've been a part of I keep an association with and if there is something I can do then I do it.

Just great men that have a love of the club. Hard to let go of something like that.

Yes but is say's very little for the guy's involved in the club now or maybe it say's a lot?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4