Will Snake make a line break?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will Snake make a line break

• Total voters

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Will Snake make another line break in his Manly career?
Injuries, coaching and innuendo considered.

Barrett has no choice but to punt him. He is simply embarrassing.This is making a mockery of our club.... The club legend stuff doesn't buy you the right to dish this up.Zero,absolute zero involvement after this weeks criticism is unbelievable.

Lone, line it does not matter what I call it. The time is NOW for a Manly legend to call it.

No chance of making a break..All he is good for now it taking u bomb under pressure.. Might score a try or two cutting in on a backline from 20mtrs out that's it !! Even his defence is gone he has missed at least 4-5 one on one tackles this year that have lead directly to tries.

The Champion is done.

I voted yes, more out of hope than anything.

The fact that Tommy didn't seem to be limping for once last night, and the fact that he basically played the last 20 or so minutes at fullback might be a pointer.....

Snake & TB
Its sad to see how our once prolific tryscorer and the difference between winning and loosing games is a shadow of his former self .

My concern is (and i dont know him personally) that he looks very unhappy, depressed is a better word, havnt seen him simply smile in a while.

My thoughts go to TB who as a coach should be able to get into the head space of individuals in order to get the best out of them both mentally, emotionally and physically , and this is evident he cannot do.

TB get out of our crumbling fortress so we can rebuilt it.

I think you can extent that question to Jamie Lyon. He was invisible last night. Let's hope it was just a case of not being quite ready to return to the field rather than being obsolete. He has been great, like Snake, so it is sad and disheartening to see them both having no impact any more.

I think you can extent that question to Jamie Lyon. He was invisible last night. Let's hope it was just a case of not being quite ready to return to the field rather than being obsolete. He has been great, like Snake, so it is sad and disheartening to see them both having no impact any more.

And of course Skiv on the sidelines , and may not play again.

End of an era really ( in case you weren't already aware of that).

With 1 and a half minutes to go and being 4 points down, a past Stewart would have attempted to pick the ball up and try to get out of the in goal. That tells me that he is through.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7