Will Api be rooted..?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Seems to be getting through a lot of work for Fiji along with the fact they've gone deeper than was predicted after what was a long season. I wonder if this will effect his form next year :wondering: Ditto Uate (a lot of games but less overall work)...

I think he will be ok.

Its still 3 months until the season kicks off. As long as he stays injury free he should be good.

I agree with others, Fiji success should work wonders for his confidence.

Definately not. The club would have their fatigue concerns on close watch and would adjust the boys preseason to suit.

The pros of rep footy would far outweigh the shortened (probably by a couple of weeks) preseason.

Still a long way to go to round 1. Plenty of time for healing.

Agree.

The confidence of being leaders for their national team will hold them in great stead, they look like they are having a ball.

On the flip side, unfortunately I expect a big season from Mitch Moses, he's grown an extra leg and mongrel during this tournament too.

id rather him come back loaded with the confidence that doing what they have done would bring, than with a game or two less under the belt and bundled out then straight into a preseason. Few extra weeks off won't hurt, doubt internationals would've be back for anything more than showing face before the end of the xmas break anyway.

Its an interesting point
I think its more towards the end of the season when it catches up with some players when they have been on tours as such eg: world cups

Can only do him good more practice under fatigue can only help at his age.

if he was 30 then a different story.

Come back, reduce load a bit and practice the passing for a few weeks before getting back into it feeling on top of the world.

Seems to be getting through a lot of work for Fiji along with the fact they've gone deeper than was predicted after what was a long season. I wonder if this will effect his form next year :wondering: Ditto Uate (a lot of games but less overall work)...
I am with you mate

I do think we will get value out of the experience and they will be better team players and make us stronger

But that is tempered with my concern that they get a good rest and allow thier bodies to recover

No doubt our staff will help out but there is such a fine line in over use and good recovery in this unbelievably tough game we play

I think especially true in the younger players as well who are not fully battle hardened

Go manly

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7