Why don’t the press give credit to Manly?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
I am so sick of hearing the press wank on about how bad the Eels were yesterday. Why can’t they give credit to Manly for being switched on for the whole game and not allowing the Slime into the game? The Manly players had to play in the same conditions and never gave up until the final whistle. It was their effort that stifled Parra & put them in the back foot from the opening whistle.
Boo f’n hoo Brad Arthur & the butthurt slime supporters - you got what you deserved.....

I am so sick of hearing the press wank on about how bad the Eels were yesterday. Why can’t they give credit to Manly for being switched on for the whole game and not allowing the Slime into the game? The Manly players had to play in the same conditions and never gave up until the final whistle. It was their effort that stifled Parra & put them in the back foot from the opening whistle.
Boo f’n hoo Brad Arthur & the butthurt slime supporters - you got what you deserved.....
I actually thought Parra played as well as Manly allowed them to

Noticed that as well that all the focus has been on the Eels, and very little credit given to us.

Ah well, maybe not a bad thing. Gives us better premiership odds and gives everyone the impression that we can only win if the other team has a stinker.

I’ll lay very short odds that come the end of April, people will be paying notice.

Yep agree, all i heard on the radio was how great the Tigs were. Credit to them but 54-0 against a team tipped to finish comfortably in the top 4 is a huge result. Wouldn’t know it though

To be fair to the press Parramatta were woeful. We were good but I think the heat was a huge factor in the size of the blowout.

Who cares what they write. We don't need a journo to tell us we played well. If anything I would rather they didn't. As long as they keep the focus off us we will fly under the rader and go about our business quietly. I could live with that

Noticed that as well that all the focus has been on the Eels, and very little credit given to us.

Ah well, maybe not a bad thing. Gives us better premiership odds and gives everyone the impression that we can only win if the other team has a stinker.

I’ll lay very short odds that come the end of April, people will be paying notice.
Yeah mate. For now we're back under that radar.
We like it like that.

Because we,re........ MANLY GET USED TI IT.........!!!!

Heard plenty on fox of how good Manly were. Do you need some two bit journo to talk about Manly to get your jollies?
They aren't taken seriously on here anyway so why do you even want to see them write or talk about it, there are 1000's of posts calling them every name under the sun.

Because no Journo or Expert picked Manly to even make the 8 @:cool:

So they need to find excuses for their picks' losses against Manly :cool:

It's no biggie for Manly :p

images

Yeah but we didn't play a demoralising loss in similar heat a week before and our trainers weren't dumb enough to keep the players out there for half an hour before kickoff.
Yes, well the warm-up situation was just plain dumb I agree.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6