Why don’t the press give credit to Manly?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'll take "Manly didn't win, the other team lost" right up until full time on grand final day.

I expect nothing from the media troglodytes and they deliver week after week.

At one time I used to be like the OP thinking "why can't the media give credit when it is due, they are supposed to be professionals reporting on the game?"

But then I realised they are tribally aligned, editor beholden, non thinking bilge pumps, who measure their success in how many managers and players will give them 'scoops' rather than report on the game as they should.

Then all was well with the Manly world. :)

Headlines were missed for sure this week.

Manly forwards scored 6 tries against the lauded Eels pack @:smirk:

giphy.gif

When a team gets flogged by that much I think that the media always going to focus on how bad the losing team were rather than praise the winning team.

it must suck when we have a good year and you have nothing to be happy about Ralphie
I’m disappointed Fluffy. I had hoped we were turning a corner but that seems to be a forlorn hope. If you think I take any joy from this you are sadly mistaken. You don’t know me so please don’t presume to be so judgemental.

The hahahaha at the loss must have confused me, i apologise as i thought that was how you typed laughing

Sorry, think i confused you with one of the other posters who only seems to post after a loss
All good, I was full of praise last week & im hopeful of turning it around, I just wish we had some consistency.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2