Why can't our wingers catch high balls?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader

We Finch and Co kicking hand grenades or time bombs or something? We seem to have let a lot of balls bounce in our own quarter in the last three games. Surely our boys should be having a dig at taking the high balls.

Hicks caught 3 or 4 in a row right in front of me

Not the real high bombs and he let a few bounce near the line and missed one in goal!!! Brett seems to have lost some confidence as well!

You think Des is instructing them not to catch those real high ones a bit out from the line? Hicks didn't even attempt to catch a few of them.

Des told them when they cant get to it let it bounce and defend

it seams a lot of clubs now let the ball bounce, especially when its well away from try line, theory is make the tackle and get the ball on the sixth. rather than lose the ball and give another set.

Talking to Brett Stewart after the Pathers game he said that unless he was totally confident about catching it was best to let them bounce. It sounds as though they are being coached to let it bounce.

[quote author=Daniel]
Des told them when they cant get to it let it bounce and defend

What was the dressing room like before the game?
[/quote]
Great call to the knowedgable one, Volley!!!!! :blah: :blah: :blah:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4