Why bother ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They did the same thing a few years ago. Nothing will happen. They spent some time at a gym so uncle nick will claim is was a training expense and Toddy two knees will approve it.

Nothing to see here - move on!

Sounds perfectly reasonable expense to me that shouldn’t be considered as a player benefit that takes them over their cap.

Meanwhile we are fined half a million and have a salary cap deduction for 2 years for a few badly worded emails....

How hard up are we as a code if we want to punish a side for celebrating a premiership ?

A club should be able to celebrate a hard won victory however they want. As long as no direct payments to players are made, then funding a holiday is fine by me, no matter how extravagant. As long as it is a team trip and not individual holidays then they should be able to fly to the moon and party if the club is willing to foot the bill.

The Roosters are untouchable! No matter what anyone says about the affordability of their player roster, they will never be investigated whether they're in breach or not! I believe the current worth of their roster is much more than the allowed salary cap & yet they're still interested in Taupau, possibly Johnson & others! The media seems to support them by suggesting other teams are just envious of their "accounting department".......or the players love the club so much & are playing for unders! We can bitch & complain as much as we like but nothing will change! They will get away with everything whilst Greenberg & Beatty are in control of the NRL. Both wouldn't dare stand in the way of Politis & his associates.

How hard up are we as a code if we want to punish a side for celebrating a premiership ?

A club should be able to celebrate a hard won victory however they want. As long as no direct payments to players are made, then funding a holiday is fine by me, no matter how extravagant. As long as it is a team trip and not individual holidays then they should be able to fly to the moon and party if the club is willing to foot the bill.

Agree .... the club gets a $100k for winning .... why not spend it on the players .... well done Politis .... it's part of how you build a club culture ......

Las Vegas obviously approached the players without Sydney City's knowledge and offered the players the trip to the US all expenses paid. Politis was astonished at the approach, knew nothing about the arrangement, and its been recorded as TPA

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6